Kmcalpin

2019-20 Rebuild

With Motherwell's track record of getting the most out of faded players, I have high hopes for Watt. This may be the move that suits him, being a Lanarkshire boy.

Fingers Crossed.

11 minutes ago, alanos said:

With Motherwell's track record of getting the most out of faded players, I have high hopes for Watt. This may be the move that suits him, being a Lanarkshire boy.

I'd say our track record is 50-50 at best, but fingers crossed indeed.

Let's all give him a chance.   A lot out there are notorious for writing off players before they have even kicked a ball.    If he is fit and raring to go I would start him tomorrow with Long and Aarons.   COYW

Right player ? Maybe, maybe not. Right type of player for what we need , yes. Good luck to him, hopefully that’s now us covered up front.

• Thanks 1

I think Watt could be great signing,  his pace is electric, could be our joule in the crown!!.....TAXI FOR GRIZZLY
Not until you mention the energy he'll bring to the team

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

We have a trialist playing for the reserves at Dumfries today. Barry Maguire is playing too, so must be fit again.

He provided the cross for our goal but, looking at the line up, he's probably not a winger.

Can someone Google available midfielders from the north east of England with England B caps who previously played for motherwell?

Edit - I did the googling and it is either bevis Mugabi or Kenny dalglish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Someone mentioned it could be Stephen Robinson's son who was released by Oldham, a tweet in response to it said good luck at Motherwell with your dad.

33 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

anyone any idea on who the trialist is?

Had a wide player recently released by Celtic trialling recently.

• Like 2

Quite a few players out of contract at the end of the season; Ferguson, Gillespie, Tait, Hartley, Maguire, Dunne, Livingstone, Long, Ilic and Manzinga. O'Hara, Ndjoli and Aarons will return on expiry of their loans. For most of them we've heard absolutely nothing. All we know that Long has been offered a new deal and that Gillespie will almost certainly be offski.  Quite a few decisions to be taken.

1 hour ago, Kmcalpin said:

Quite a few players out of contract at the end of the season; Ferguson, Gillespie, Tait, Hartley, Maguire, Dunne, Livingstone, Long, Ilic and Manzinga. O'Hara, Ndjoli and Aarons will return on expiry of their loans. For most of them we've heard absolutely nothing. All we know that Long has been offered a new deal and that Gillespie will almost certainly be offski.  Quite a few decisions to be taken.

Keep - Ferguson or Gillespie, Tait, Dunne, Long. Woud sign O'Hara permanently if that's an option.

The rest can go. Maybe keep Hartley?

• Like 1

I'd pass on Tait. He's been a great player for us in previous years, but has faded badly this season.