2018/19 Game 33: Rangers (H) April 7th 12.30pm Kick Off

Yabba's Turd

3 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I'm be more excited about Morelos missing out if Lafferty wasn't coming in.  In some ways I'd rather Morelos started than Lafferty

Lafferty was our lucky charm for his last few games against us at Hearts. Every time he scored, we won.

No idea how this will turn out, but for the record, I hate 12:30pm kick-offs. 

2 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

It’s a dreadful record and sadly I can’t see it changing tomorrow. 

Been waiting for you UBH.  I think before at  least half of those you've said you don't think you'll ever see us beat them again in the league in your lifetime :D

One day soon! One day soon!!

5 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

Been waiting for you UBH.  I think before at  least half of those you've said you don't think you'll ever see us beat them again in the league in your lifetime :D

One day soon! One day soon!!

Your confusing it with Scotland. They will definitely never qualify for a major tournament in my lifetime! :D Motherwell will beat Rangers, when I’m not sure. However, I hope it’s tomorrow! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Lafferty was our lucky charm for his last few games against us at Hearts. Every time he scored, we won.

No idea how this will turn out, but for the record, I hate 12:30pm kick-offs. 

I've since caught up on the midweek football and it looks like it'll be Defoe rather than Lafferty starting.

Also no trains running to Motherwell/Airbles tomorrow, wonder how it will effect the attendance.

4 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I've since caught up on the midweek football and it looks like it'll be Defoe rather than Lafferty starting.

Also no trains running to Motherwell/Airbles tomorrow, wonder how it will effect the attendance.

It won’t affect attendance. Trains are running Catchcart Circle to Newton then via Hamilton Circle as the disruptive works are on the main line.

I am going  to make  you all jealous. I was there the night  the boys in blue  got beat 5-2 by the boys in claret and amber. I was only 10 but my dad took me along to Ibrox. It was school night  but I will always be grateful to him for taking  me. 

Unfortunately he also took me to the next  round when we lost 1-0 at home to Airdrie. I think this was the game  that pissed off my hero  Ian St John  and he left soon after.

• Like 2

Hope we go all out attack tomorrow, as we have nothing to fear, safe from the drop so let’s be the best of the rest, hope Curtis gets his goal 2-0 to the Well with Jake Hastie getting the second to rub some salt in COYW.....

• Thanks 1