• Alex Rodriguez Gorrin
    • Curtis Main
    • David Turnbull
    • Jake Hastie
    • Chris Cadden
    • Elliott Frear
    • James Scott
    • Null Vote

Whilst not as influential as he normally is, I thought Turnbull was our most composed player on the ball and tried to keep things moving. I dont blame him at all for the 2nd goal as Dunne should never have put him in trouble. Even when he got it he was alert enough to see that Gillespie was covered and his only option was up the touchline. Unlucky to be dispossessed.

Grimshaw stuck to his task well, made himself available going forward and even tried cutting inside and across the park when attacking with the ball.  Not a perfect performance but definitely not a bad one and I’m happy to give him Motm for it. 

No one really set the heather on fire but by a process of elimination I got it down to Grimshaw, Campbell and Hastie.

Out of that three I think I would go for Hastie.

Seemed like our best bet to do something in an attacking sense and like in the recent Hibs match he looked to me like the only guy who was making himself available to forward balls.

Didn't quite come off for him but he tried hard under difficult circumstances.

20 hours ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Whilst not as influential as he normally is, I thought Turnbull was our most composed player on the ball and tried to keep things moving. I dont blame him at all for the 2nd goal as Dunne should never have put him in trouble. Even when he got it he was alert enough to see that Gillespie was covered and his only option was up the touchline. Unlucky to be dispossessed.

I'd agree with you on the second goal.  Turnbull was more to blame for the third goal than the second one but the truth is all three goals were down to failures right across the board.

• Like 1