2018/2019 Game 35:Dundee (H) April 27th 3pm Kick off

daver

1 hour ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

You see it all the time and it's incredible to me.

A young player gets one start and "he's not good enough" while a player with 30 odd league appearances, who really hasn't been good enough over a season, gets the nod.

Maguire, Livingstone and Scott should have got these 5 games and then you analysis it and see where you are.   They might not be good enough but you don't judge it off one match and based on last week I'd have a hard time with anyone telling me we would have been better with Main playing, or we suffered due to having selected Scott.

Let's not be dull, conservative and settle for the well worn path to mediocrity. 

The young guys need to learn the game and here's a chance for them to do it.  Not doing so is development time wasted.

Given the huge rebuild required in the summer it should be  inconceivable for us to squander it as we have in the past.  Where did that get us again?

Never said he was not good enough just not ready in my view. I think the model we have of sending young players out on loan to other clubs is shown to be working 

Soft pen for Dundee's first, and some slack defending for their second. Apart from that, we've looked good going forward and been the better team. Ariyibi having some fun on the wing (and his set piece delivery has improved too).

Expecing a few more goals in the 2nd half.