2018/2019 Game 35:Dundee (H) April 27th 3pm Kick off

daver

7 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

I agree it was harsh but according to the laws of the game it was a stonewaller.  Ariyibi slipped and the Dundee attacker fell over him.  It doesn't matter whether its accidental or not. 

After watching highlights , I am even more convinced it shouldn’t have been a pen, Ariybi is actually knocked over accidentally by the Dundee player onto the ball...ref should’ve just given us a  foul , which would’ve been soft but that’s really harrsh to penalise Ariybi for that.

Ultimately it didn’t really matter, I suppose

On 4/29/2019 at 4:58 PM, Great Balls of Shire said:

After watching highlights , I am even more convinced it shouldn’t have been a pen, Ariybi is actually knocked over accidentally by the Dundee player onto the ball...ref should’ve just given us a  foul , which would’ve been soft but that’s really harrsh to penalise Ariybi for that.

Ultimately it didn’t really matter, I suppose

Now agree.  Ariyibi says that he was pushed to the ground and this is the opinion of some Dundee fans also.  In short two erroneous penalty decisions in the game which could have had serious repercussions not just for us but also for other teams in the bottom 6. 

4 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

Now agree.  Ariyibi says that he was pushed to the ground and this is the opinion of some Dundee fans also.  In short two erroneous penalty decisions in the game which could have had serious repercussions not just for us but also for other teams in the bottom 6. 

And unfortunately the officials involved will bungle on without an explanation ......