Pre-season 2019/20

Toxteth O'Grady

7 hours ago, DEWELL said:

Is that tanner training? I've forgotten what he looks like. If he cant get a full pre season  he's done im afraid.

6 hours ago, DEWELL said:

So he's  finished with us then. We'll get him sort of fit again and move him on. If he can't do full training after a year and a half  sorry because I always thought he was a better than decent player.

Clueless. 

• Like 4

There were 4 subs at half time and another 6 after an hour. Gillespie was the only one to get the full 90. 

Thought Donnelly did a decent enough job in front of the defence. Polworth looked off the pace in the first half, caught on the back foot quite a bit and easily beaten by Jordan Stewart in the first 15. 

Big Gallagher looks like he'll be an astute signing, read what little offence Linfield gave very well. Hylton had a few runs down the left in first half that showed he may have a bit of flair about him. Scott was trying too hard at times, a couple of ballooned efforts  from distance were as close as he came. Him and the home 22 had a few miles at each other as well. 

Other than that, was a fairly bland game. Having watched Linfield a good bit over last few seasons, I was surprised how quickly the dropped out of the game. Defended well up until Long's goal but didn't show much else going forward after it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

when are the highlights going to make an appearance?

in fact anyone think the social media side of things in general has been very different this summer,  not heard from Robinson at all, i quite like seeing all the interviews etc, keeps you ticking over the summer.

• Like 1