2018/2019 Game 38: Livingston (H) May 18th 12:30pm Kick off

David

Win, lose, or draw?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the score will be this weekend?

• Motherwell win
    • Livingston win
    • Draw
    • Honestly couldn't give a fuck really

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/18/2019 at 11:15 AM

On 5/28/2019 at 7:18 PM, Ya Bezzer! said:

I was calling him out for being snarky towards me for no reason by using the benefit of hindsight without even take into consideration the context of my actual comment - ie, we should play a couple of younger fringe players.  The fact that I forgot Queen of the South were in the play off final and Maguire wasn't available or that we were 3-0 up wasn't really central to the point I was making.  

I deliberately retorted in a similarly shitty and annoying manner, completely aware I was doing so, ie, as had been done to me. 

If you need anything else explained to you that's not literal or surface level let me know.

But the truth is I actually don't mind Wee Yin as he doesn't seem to hold a grudge or belong to some clique of midgets who are all angry at me for discrediting them so many times.

Long ball bad - correct.  Robinson's midfield acquisitions shite - correct.  Kipre's second contract - correct.  Play technically superior youth players - correct.   Won't win with McHugh - correct.

I think that pretty much covers all my major arguments over the last year or so.   It's that sort of intelligent prescience that enabled me to win the Pie & Bovril prediction league. 

**kisses**  see you August.

:lol:

You are a fanny :lol:

• Haha 1