MFCTV subs

claretband

1 hour ago, claretband said:

Anyone know what % of your subscription goes to the club?

That was a question I always meant to ask someone at the club, but never got around to.

They might share that info if you shoot them an email.

• 1 year later...

I pay a single, annual payment which isn't due to renew until later in the summer. So they already have my money.

I don't know how much goes to the club, but hopefully it is that "significant amount" mentioned. 

7 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Also been paying mine every month, really should cancel the VPN subscription though.

Windscribe VPN gives you 15GB a month for free. I use a paid service for other streaming, but I keep Windscribe as a backup for the odd time my paid VPN fails.

1 minute ago, weeyin said:

Windscribe VPN gives you 15GB a month for free. I use a paid service for other streaming, but I keep Windscribe as a backup for the odd time my paid VPN fails.

I’m technologically challenged so i pay my money and hope it works every game. Not bad so far. 

14 hours ago, uberbernie said:

if you want a free vpn try hola (chrome extension)

Not to derail this thread, but you want to be careful with hola. It's "free' because you are allowing their paid accounts to use your computer and internet (or mobile phone data) connection for any legit or dodgy activities on sites that are blocked by their data centers. It's part of their terms of service.