• Allan Campbell
    • James Scott
    • David Turnbull
    • Gboly Ariyibi
    • David Devine
    • Dean Cornelius
    • Carl McHugh
    • Null Vote

For the last time this season your thoughts and votes please... 

Went for Donnelly, was quite impressed when he was in midfield, (not so much at left back though). Gillespie, Tait, Scott and of course Turnbull all played well, albeit in a glorified friendly.

Ariyibi for me. One of the few who kept going 2nd half.  Some of his flicks and tricks were sublime. Worth the entry fee on their own.

Turnbull for me for his first half performance but the whole team seemed to sit back after the keeper saved his penalty.

Good performances as well from Gillespie, Alfred, Scott and Donnelly playing in midfield (replacement for Gorrin ??)

Was a toss up between Gillespie and Turnbull......went for Gillespie, couple of good saves, took a few crosses and saved a pen. 

Donnelly is never a midfield replacement for Gorrin. He may have had an ok game today but really he's been crap for most games. Not SPL standard at all.

• Confused 1

Would go for Gillespie today.

Had an excellent season since he came into the team.

Donnelly is never a midfield replacement for Gorrin. He may have had an ok game today but really he's been crap for most games. Not SPL standard at all.

He’s never been given a shot at definsive mid until today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought Cadden’s had his best game for while and could have got a goal. Chased everything today. 

7 hours ago, DEWELL said:

So, the only game he has played that position you think he was ok but you think he is not SPL standard? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gillespie was MOTM for me , not easy to outshine Turnbull , but some outstanding saves including a penalty stop.

note on Donnelly  havng a very decent game , building up his confidence and  showing some of the promise his development history portrays, right up until Robnson having one of his total brainfarts and dropping him in leftback, where he had all but destroyed the lads confidence earlier in the season - insanity or just checking his capability?

Tait was injured, signalled to the  bench. So someone had to go there. 

Between Aryibi, Gillespie, Turnbull and Donnelly for me. Went for Gillespie in tbr end as he did it for more of the 90 than the others.