We're Open Again

Gaag

Hi Folks,

My apologies for the absolutely ridiculous amount of downtime we've had in the last few weeks.

What I had been trying to do was re-integrate the old forum database into this one including usernames, posts etc etc. However this has proven not to be possible. I needed to get a database dump from the old server with the company that 'Flow had, however, this was unable to be provided to me.

Rather than wait another week and risk getting no further, I thought it best that we just start again from scratch. Within a few days this place will be like it's never been away anyway :)

Look out for new features getting added as the weeks/months go on, i'll keep you posted about it.

Once again, apologies for the downtime... and above all, welcome back! :unsure:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 2 operations and 14 weeks in hospital, one of the first things I did when I got home was to go on the Forum for the news and banter but it wisnae there :unsure::)

THANKS Gaag and WELL DONE!!

Fair play to you Gaag, no one said it was going to be easy but you took all the responsibility and got the site up and running again!

Im sure theres still a few things to iron out first of all but, it'll all get there in time!

Glad its back! :unsure:

Yeah the skin is out of sink. It was originally on a floating width, but I had to make it static cos of the banner at the top of the page, but I'll sort it out when I get a chance (AKA when i know what i'm doing!!)