2019-20 League Cup

Kmcalpin

2 minutes ago, couttsy said:

Horrific 1st half. Where to start.....First pen looked dodgy, second looked a stonewaller. Hylton should be hooked at ht, (for Cole not Ilic) looks like he’s still going through a warm up. Donnelly like a missing person......Grimshaw awful....

Lol, 3 players mentioned before Tait? Someone must have a Man crush! Tait looks like a fucking jake who won a pre match competition in Daniels. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Dunne's distribution is far from the worst tonight.

Well...

EDIT: Can we please fine Charles Dunne £10 every time he hits a ball further than twenty yards?  We'll get more money than for selling Turnbull.

I’m really frustrated by that performance. We have wingers who can’t beat their man. Seedorf looks petrified of a kick in the shins, so so soft. Devante Cole and Long couldn’t trap a bag of cement. Campbell and Donnelly look like their pulling a tyre behind them. Dunne and Gallagher spend ages passing the ball between themselves and don’t get my started on Tait, i’ve never seen a player get caught out of position so often. The young lad Hickey is 10 times the full back he is. Really really poor. Can’t see where the goals are coming from this year. I’m away to kick the dog.

I like tait,hes usually one of our most consistent performers but so far this season,hes looked well off the pace.our options for full back are a concern,the fact were still shuffling tait between right and left back and playing grimshaw,who's woeful and were now hoping carroll,isn't another hendrie or taylor sinclair.