2019-20 League Cup

Kmcalpin

5 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

You got Motherwell tv stream ok? 

Nope - it's saying I need to pay for it, despite the fact my subscription runs until August 23rd (and it supposed to auto renew).

I emailed support to complain, but don't expect they will fix it any time today,

1 minute ago, weeyin said:

Nope - it's saying I need to pay for it, despite the fact my subscription runs until August 23rd (and it supposed to auto renew).

I emailed support to complain, but don't expect they will fix it any time today,

Hey Weeyin, I got the same message the other week for an audio commentary, I think I either logged out and tried again or clicked on the 'match' tab at the top and it eventually started working.

Said it on saturday and I'll say it again,our shape when we don't have possession is school boy stuff,wtf was tate doing getting sucked so far in for the first goal.our full backs are causing us nothing but bother and the front 3 are anonymous yet again.

• Like 1

Hopefully Gillespie is back on the bench before he can sell anymore goals. Fucking ridiculous decision from him.

Hearts ARE atrocious! The problem is were fucking worse. Out the cup the middle of August without a whimper, too many believing their hype after pumping part timers? Embarrassment

This is tragic. Hylton looks absolutely terrified after being roasted by half his own team and the entire East stand.

Tait partly to blame for the goal, the man had that much space THREE times, he's got to get Hylton told after the first time. 

Also get Carson back in ASAP, Gillespie a great shot stopper but nothing more.

Just now, Shaka said:

Hopefully Gillespie is back on the bench before he can sell anymore goals. Fucking ridiculous decision from him.

Hearts ARE atrocious! The problem is were fucking worse. Out the cup the middle of August without a whimper, too many believing their hype after pumping part timers? Embarrassment

Hearts are closing us down and making chances in the final third. They are also handling the conditions better, running at our defence and making them turn in the treacherous conditions.

That's not atrocious.