Sunday Mail

grizzlyg

11 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Not often I give press any praise but in Sunday Mail today there are 2 good articles. 1 an interview with Maurice Ross and one about Burrows, worth a read...COYW

Are they described as a bunch of amateurs who will ruin the club

10 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Are they described as a bunch of amateurs who will ruin the club

You are aware that you have a vested interest in your prediction coming true? That will define your posts on here because ultimately for your premonition to come to fruition will require the club to have a meltdown. Seems a bit of a joyless position over the next few years, hoping they will say so you can spout on a forum or in a pub how you knew but nobody listened.

However feel free to outline your reasoning and why you have an axe to grind. Maybe some of the preconceptions or "truths" you feel are fact may be challenged and your position changed, there's certainly a wealth of knowledge on here as to the running of the club that could nip a few of your views before they fester. 

It's a bit like betting money on our opposition to beat us in a game, which I did once and won 55 quid when Darren Jackson scored for Hibs. Do I take the three points or pad out my wallet. Never done it again since, don't want anything to taint wanting a Motherwell victory. Granted it helped there was a Ladbrokes in the East Stand at the time.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

You are aware that you have a vested interest in your prediction coming true? That will define your posts on here because ultimately for your premonition to come to fruition will require the club to have a meltdown. Seems a bit of a joyless position over the next few years, hoping they will say so you can spout on a forum or in a pub how you knew but nobody listened.

However feel free to outline your reasoning and why you have an axe to grind. Maybe some of the preconceptions or "truths" you feel are fact may be challenged and your position changed, there's certainly a wealth of knowledge on here as to the running of the club that could nip a few of your views before they fester. 

It's a bit like betting money on our opposition to beat us in a game, which I did once and won 55 quid when Darren Jackson scored for Hibs. Do I take the three points or pad out my wallet. Never done it again since, don't want anything to taint wanting a Motherwell victory. Granted it helped there was a Ladbrokes in the East Stand at the time.

My post was actually in jest and a reference to another post recently which stated those running the club were amateurs. I have nothing but admiration for those running the club. Apologies that I did not make that more apparent.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

PARKLIFE!