• Allan Campbell
    • Christopher Long
    • Jamie Semple
    • Devante Cole
    • James Scott
    • Sherwin Seedorf
    • Jermaine Hylton
    • Null Vote

Allan Campbell for me, Gallagher looked decent as did Carroll, & Semple. Seedorf and Hylton look like good signings although that should be tempered by the fact that most of the  QoS players are about as fit as me and were blowin' out there arses after 60 minutes.

I went for Gallagher for long periods of the game today, he looked the most composed and dealt with most things well.

Campbell was just edged out.

I also have to mention Semple, really came onto a game in the 2nd half and looking forward to seeing more of him.

James Scott may have missed a sitter in the first half but he had the gumption to see the interception and as the game went on got more involved and looks like he will do us a turn. I am still undecided if he needs loan time somewhere or if staying around the first team and getting game time with us is better option.

In my opinion Semple was the best player on the park today. Thought his reading of the game was excellent for a young lad. Campbell did well and was relentless but I feel Semple has that bit of awareness going forward that Campbell doesn’t.

I was pleased to see both Seedorf and Hylton confident enough to run at players and take them on, I did think it’s a bit early to judge them both tho as the right back they were up against ( him wi the terry butcher head bandage) when they both got their goals was dead on his feet in the second half and should have been pulled with half an hour left. I think that’s why Carroll looked good in the second half as well as our fitness looked miles better.

really entertaining second half tho, plenty of positives. 

Allan Campbell by a country mile. Never stopped the entire 90 mins. Must be a nightmare to play against.

Creditable mentions for Gillespie, Gallagher, Carroll, Hylton and Seedorf. The latter 2 providing much greater impact than the players they replaced, albeit that could just be down to match sharpness.

Plenty of positives even this early on in the season.