Livingston vs Motherwell 03/08/2019

steelboy

17 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

They shouldn't have to Andy.  To save any hassle, they should open them up as soon as the stadium itself opens.  They don't need to open up vast areas. How often do we see large sections of a stand at an away ground cordoned off and our travelling support hemmed/sardined/penned into a very restricted area causing unnecessary hassle.  How often have we seen this at Hamilton and Livingston, for example, where we've seen fans arguing/pleading with slow acting stewards to open up other areas?  At Fir Park, supports other than those of the gruseome twosome are typically given a generous area in which to sit - why can't other clubs do the same?  A pet grouse of mine.

I don't disagree with that Dave (and you can add Dumbarton to your list too)  my post was more in response to the lines above that both Motherwell's ticket office and the section set aside for online booking had been fully taken up.

That in itself should both give Livingston advance notice that additional sections will be required from the minute the turnstiles open and if as has been suggested the sections already sold number around 1000, that's going to take 1000 off the number who need to queue twice to buy a ticket and then get in.

• Like 1

As always at the start of a new season, it’s a little bit more exciting than an ordinary match day. I am more optimistic about how we will fare this season than for many a year. I believe the signs are as good as they could be and I expect us to have more than enough skill and grit to beat Livi by two clear goals. 3-1 for the Steelmen. COYW️!

1 hour ago, Kmcalpin said:

Solidity and reliability will be every bit as important as flair and skill. We're more than capable of taking something from this match but whether we do so is another matter.

At least we've got one defender now who's well used to playing on plastic!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Kenzie said:

I've not been able to get on Livi's site for around the past 2 hours. Given everything I'm reading - I might end up giving this a miss. That's 1 adult and 2 kids' money they're potentially losing out on.

Hi all I just spoke to a pal the works at Livi. The Livingston FC website is down but you can access tickets online via the Motherwell F C website. Link below if it helps. They are also e tickets for Section L

https://livingstonfc.tickethour.co.uk/privateSales.html?deepLink=90&hash=XnuBh0mSFPJmUDU1LGORzp-0RLx1262

Tickets also available from 1pm at office if needed

4 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Can’t believe I am sitting through here and watching hoofball again. WTF. Never done it through league cup group but we are doing this pish again. First 15 minutes carbon copy of keeper to Dunne. Long ball up park. About 5 times in a row. 

Give them a chance to 'earn the right'.....