2019/2020 Game 2: Celtic (H) August 10th 12pm Kick off

David

2019/2020 Game 2: Celtic (H) August 10th 12pm Kick off  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How will we get on against Celtic?

• Motherwell win
    • Celtic win
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/2019 at 10:45 AM

38 minutes ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

It was a challenge that merited a red card imho. At the time I thought it was a bad challenge from both. 

Shame as he was playing quite well given low expectations. 

I assume he misses the League cup game also ? 

Still not sure I like trial by TV. Far too inconsistent and you can bet your mortgage that others will get off with similar or worse this season. 

Aye, he misses Celtic and Hearts.

Didn't read anywhere it was trial by TV though - don't most matches have an official "observer"? Whether others get off with worse or not, if you get caught you can't really complain.

I’d consider going 3 at the back and bringing Hartley back in for this, especially with Caroll out  

It worked reasonably well against Celtic in the past and pressing them high up the pitch.

Not sure we have the quality in some of the crucial roles to play our current system against Celtic. 

The Cluj manager has compared Celtic to Ajax and believes Celtic can replicate the dutch sides champions league run last season. Whilst Celtic have a decent free flowing attacking style they will come nowhere near to emulating Ajax’s success last season. Although, I’m sure his reverse psychology won’t work on Neil Lennon or the players. However, I’m hoping for a few injuries and perhaps a delayed flight on the way home to weaken them slightly before the midday kick off. Every little helps.

A bit of help. I renewed my season ticket online and choose the option to pick it up at the shop. I went to the shop to do so . There  was a young girl serving and after about 10 minutes in the back office told me I did not need a new card I could just use my current one. I was not convinced by the response so would appreciate if any one can confirm that this is the case. I don't want to turn up Saturday and find out I need to sort it out at the office. Cheers.

7 minutes ago, Shotts Well Fan said:

A bit of help. I renewed my season ticket online and choose the option to pick it up at the shop. I went to the shop to do so . There  was a young girl serving and after about 10 minutes in the back office told me I did not need a new card I could just use my current one. I was not convinced by the response so would appreciate if any one can confirm that this is the case. I don't want to turn up Saturday and find out I need to sort it out at the office. Cheers.

From what I've heard from my dad and my brother who renewed online recently, if you had a concession card you need a new one (this year only), and if you didn't, you don't.

34 minutes ago, numpty said:

From what I've heard from my dad and my brother who renewed online recently, if you had a concession card you need a new one (this year only), and if you didn't, you don't.

Exactly how it played out for my family’s renewals. Similarly with those others I know.

On 8/8/2019 at 4:43 PM, Shotts Well Fan said:

I renewed online and got an e-mail from the office saying that my card would be re-activated.

I'm expecting tomorrow to be a hassle when I get to the turnstyle. :O