Sign in to follow this  
sailor_h

Parking at Civic

3 minutes ago, sailor_h said:

Does anyone know what’s happening at the Civic with the barriers regarding parking? Can you get locked in?

I normally park there, has something changed?

Just now, sailor_h said:

There are barriers now that can lock you in.

Ah bummer. That could be an issue. I think I will be looking for an alternative space tomorrow. 

14 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Health centre car park has no barriers 

Sign outside says... “Car park strictly for GP’s, health centre staff and patients only.” Is this rule enforced?

no staff work on Saturdays and it has been used at every game since health centre was built but you'll need to be there early to get a space.

On 8/9/2019 at 6:00 PM, underboyleheating said:

Sign outside says... “Car park strictly for GP’s, health centre staff and patients only.” Is this rule enforced?

To be honest I have parked for years at the high flats/houses just as you come off the roundabout and go onto Shields Road and never struggled to get a space apart from on a very rare occasion when its a bigger game. Only a few minutes walking difference. 

Just now, GregyScotland said:

To be honest I have parked for years at the high flats/houses just as you come off the roundabout and go onto Shields Road and never struggled to get a space apart from on a very rare occasion when its a bigger game. Only a few minutes walking difference. 

Yes I parked there on Saturday, however, I normally park in the civic and have done for as long as I can remember. I’m not sure if the recently installed barriers will be an issue, however, I didn’t want to take any chances.

3 hours ago, GregyScotland said:

All to do with the get away, where are you heading? I am off to Stirling.