Parking at Civic

sailor_h

On 8/9/2019 at 6:00 PM, underboyleheating said:

Sign outside says... “Car park strictly for GP’s, health centre staff and patients only.” Is this rule enforced?

To be honest I have parked for years at the high flats/houses just as you come off the roundabout and go onto Shields Road and never struggled to get a space apart from on a very rare occasion when its a bigger game. Only a few minutes walking difference. 

Just now, GregyScotland said:

To be honest I have parked for years at the high flats/houses just as you come off the roundabout and go onto Shields Road and never struggled to get a space apart from on a very rare occasion when its a bigger game. Only a few minutes walking difference. 

Yes I parked there on Saturday, however, I normally park in the civic and have done for as long as I can remember. I’m not sure if the recently installed barriers will be an issue, however, I didn’t want to take any chances.

3 hours ago, GregyScotland said:

All to do with the get away, where are you heading? I am off to Stirling.