• James Scott
    • Devante Cole
    • Jernaine Hylton
    • Barry Maguire
    • Null Vote

15 minutes ago, Ross said:

Hartley with grimmy and Donnelly just behind him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should you not vote for him in the poll then?

I wen't with Polworth, very composed and always looking for the ball. No failures today with Hartley and Scott well worth a mention.

Special mention for hartley but went for scott. His best game for us so far - think out wide might be his position, probably a bit raw to play the lone striker role. Hes still got a lot to learn but I only realised hes just turned 19 - thought he was about a year older than that, so plenty time.

22 minutes ago, mfc88 said:

Special mention for hartley but went for scott. His best game for us so far - think out wide might be his position, probably a bit raw to play the lone striker role. Hes still got a lot to learn but I only realised hes just turned 19 - thought he was about a year older than that, so plenty time.

Yes I think at this point in his development the wide position suits him.

I’ve been very critical of Hartley in recent months but you can see just what he offers at his best. So I went with him today. Donnelly continues to impress me more and more. As well as Long who will be disappointed not to have scored today but he looks a player. Hopefully Hilton scoring today will raise his confidence back to where he was at in the betfred games and the same with Seedorf.

20 hours ago, mfc88 said:

I thought Scott had a great game, but thought he was even better at Accies last weekend.