fizoxy

Hearts away, 14/9

Polworth is worth his place the now but is a bit lazy off the ball. Unlike Vigurs though I could see him improving that side of his game and his fitness has visibly improved since the early cup games. 

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I'd disagree with every bit of that.

That's why it's an interesting experiment to watch him rather than the game. I guarantee he does more than you give him credit for.

Let's hope Devante takes his chance. 

Uche and Steven McLean starting for Hearts so an aerial bombardment is obviously coming. 

Didn't go today.

High ticket price, I was in Edinburgh last weekend, the eye wateringly bad match at Tynecastle last season.

Sounds like I made a good decision if the howitzer exchange they are talking about on the radio is anything to go by.

Great save from the keeper leads to a Polworth delivered corner and an excellent Gallagher header for the goal.

Actually might have been worth going just to watch Levein squirm on the touchline to the chorus of booing.

Need to tighten up our final pass. We're doing fine in midfield but a bit slack in the final third. 

What a pass there from Polworth. Anyone wanting him dropped needs their head checked.

Also I'm late in tuning in but I assume he got the assist from the corner? 

• Like 1