Yabba's Turd

2019'20 Game 6: Ross County (H)

In his presser Robinson talks about Dunne, Mugabe and Mazinga and how the last two still need minutes after  the reserve game in the week. No mention of Casper Sloth who scored  in the game.  Is he this seasons Ross McCormack? 

10 minutes ago, Yassin said:

nrevaT snruB ehT ta knirD

Have you been there all day :nod:

Hope the good team turns up tomorrow. With Aberdeen playing Livingston and Killie at Celtic,  Good chance to give us some extra breathing space if we can take all 3 points. Maybe a wee bit of payback for them dumping us out the cup last year.  Be interesting to see if they come and sit back or actually play an open game. If they do sit back I hope we can break them down early. 

57 minutes ago, steelboy said:

It's to be a belter of a day tomorrow. Short sleeves, shades...

Those Hielan' Laddies, accustomed as they are to the grim, dreich north, won't be able to cope with that!

7-0 Motherwell.

Let's forget about the Hearts game and get ready for a potentially very awkward game. I'm too old to think otherwise. If we can score early, the game may open up nicely for us but our enemy is complacency/wishful thinking. Ross County will be well schooled and I'm expecting a difficult game.

6-0 'Well :thumbup:

Moanly jokin'!

2 hours ago, Yassin said:

4-3 (Vigurs hatrick)

Quite possible Ross County will beat us 4-3 but Vigurs won't be on the scoresheet as he's injured. 

45 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Quite possible Ross County will beat us 4-3 but Vigurs won't be on the scoresheet as he's injured. 

4-3 (Chalmers hatrick)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Yassin said:

4-3 (Chalmers hatrick)

Ridiculous.

4 - 3 (Erwin hatrick)

• Like 1

I’ll take any kind of win but hoping it’s another good showing with 3 or 4 goals and some good football. COYW. Same starting 11 as started last week?

• Thanks 1

I want to formally apologize to everyone as I put Motherwell on my coupon this morning.

• Haha 2

Need to keep an eye on Ross Stewart today.

Seen him a few times over the last year or so and he always impressed me.

Good momentum at the moment and competition for every position means we should keep our focus. We have certainly got goals in us and I think that should prove too much for Ross County. 2-0 to the Well!