Jump to content

grizzlyg

'Well Internationalists

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Turnbull will be named in the squad too once his transfer to them is confirmed! 

Hopefully senior international appearances will be part of our add-ons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Striking options are Oliver Burke, Lyndon Dykes, Lawrence Shankland and Oli fucking McBurnie. What a joke we have become.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like I’ve been here with Erwin before, but would be disappointed not to see Scott making the Scotland team in the next few seasons. Especially if this is the new benchmark for being an international striker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Striking options are Oliver Burke, Lyndon Dykes, Lawrence Shankland and Oli fucking McBurnie. What a joke we have become.

Wow. That has to be a new low!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Wow. That has to be a new low!

At least one of them actually sounds Scottish, I suppose. (The other three sound like they'd be more at home in Downton Abbey.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to mention Oli McBurnie literally saying on camera that it's "fucking shit" being on international duty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

Striking options are Oliver Burke, Lyndon Dykes, Lawrence Shankland and Oli fucking McBurnie. What a joke we have become.

And the one that you've put a sweary word between his 1st and 2nd names is the best of the bunch by a distance

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, numpty said:

At least one of them actually sounds Scottish, I suppose. (The other three sound like they'd be more at home in Downton Abbey.)

Oliver Burke was hung at Leith docks for stealing cadavers from Edinburgh graveyards.

Lyndon Dykes was the first person to cross the Sahara in a T Model Ford in 1913.

Lawrence Shankland runs a successful Edinburgh based solicitors firm.  

Oli McBurnie is a cheeky schoolboy pantomime character that is shoe horned into every Christmas production at the Kings theatre and is played by Gary Hollywood.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Oliver Burke was hung at Leith docks for stealing cadavers from Edinburgh graveyards.

Lyndon Dykes was the first person to cross the Sahara in a T Model Ford in 1913.

Lawrence Shankland runs a successful Edinburgh based solicitors firm.  

Oli McBurnie is a cheeky schoolboy pantomime character that is shoe horned into every Christmas production at the Kings theatre and is played by Gary Hollywood.

Brilliant!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My youngest son just asked me this question (which I got horribly wrong)....

When was the last time Motherwell had two players in the senior Scotland squad? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Tosh said:

My youngest son just asked me this question (which I got horribly wrong)....

When was the last time Motherwell had two players in the senior Scotland squad? 

I'm sure I read somewhere that it was 2008, when Clarkson and McCormack were both in the squad. It may have been another poster on here, or it may have been elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Tosh said:

My youngest son just asked me this question (which I got horribly wrong)....

When was the last time Motherwell had two players in the senior Scotland squad? 

Ooh, what is the answer?

Edit - just seen the post above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×