2019'20 Game 10: Rangers (A)

Andy_P

26 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Aberdeen are currently being ripped a new one, Rangers will need to match that to keep pace with Celtic. Our game can now go one or two ways. They can either rip us a new one to match Celtic, or we capitalise on the pressure that Celtic have put on the boys in blue. 

My money  is on being ripped a new one, would love to be wrong but I honestly  cant see it.

Reasonable formation and team, but a wee bit surprised that Scott has been dropped. We look very lightweight up front and I can't see us holding the ball up. That will put more pressure on the midfield and defence. Not saying that young James would completely transform things though.

2 minutes ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

BBC Scottish football website has a quiz naming the starting line ups when we last won in the league at Ibrox.........embarrassingly it was May 1997

It’s been a while, however, I’m sure we are not the only team to have endured such a fate. At least we beat them in the play off. 

40 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Reasonable formation and team, but a wee bit surprised that Scott has been dropped. We look very lightweight up front and I can't see us holding the ball up. That will put more pressure on the midfield and defence. Not saying that young James would completely transform things though.

I can somewhat understand the formation and the idea we need to keep it tight at the back, but a little concerned we have nobody wide for the out ball - unless the expectation is Long will play that role.

5 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Apparently MFC TV is audio only today, if people could post links that would be smashing.

http://vipboxing.top/soccer/watch-38a254-rangers-fc-motherwell?l=1075063754 - not up yet but should work.

Aye, Rangers don't let us share the broadcast for MFC TV.  As it's not being shown live on TV, I expect any stream will be the Rangers TV commentary - so probably a good day for the mute button.

9 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Apparently MFC TV is audio only today, if people could post links that would be smashing.

http://vipboxing.top/soccer/watch-38a254-rangers-fc-motherwell?l=1075063754 - not up yet but should work.

Game is live here Not sure how long it will stay on before it's pulled, however, it is live now.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Hopefully this line up is a one off. 3-5-2 is brutal. 

I wish people would get over this. 352 is not a problem in itself. Playing 352 with two right footed wing backs and immobile forwards and midfielders is brutal. But playing any formation with those kind of players leads to brutal football...

• Andy_P locked this topic