2019'20 Game 10: Rangers (A)

Andy_P

2 hours ago, GrahamH said:

Lol, it’s going to be a bidding war like we had at the last transfer window. How many clubs were said to be interested? 10? 20? And a grand total of how many bids were there? You’re gullible enough to be one of them.

And you appear to be vacuous enough to continue your grunting with nothing but your own grunting to support it. Bring something to support it. 

8 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

And you appear to be vacuous enough to continue your grunting with nothing but your own grunting to support it. Bring something to support it. 

Maybe because you sound like a Rangers fanboy? Everyone knows Rangers are spending more than they can afford to try and stop 10 in a row. They have to balance the books or face another admin event. With Mike Ashley waiting in the wings for his merchandise cash, they may have a pretty hefty bill to pay very soon. To suggest that the board dont need or want to sell Morelos is fantasy stuff.

8 hours ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Maybe because you sound like a Rangers fanboy? Everyone knows Rangers are spending more than they can afford to try and stop 10 in a row. They have to balance the books or face another admin event. With Mike Ashley waiting in the wings for his merchandise cash, they may have a pretty hefty bill to pay very soon. To suggest that the board dont need or want to sell Morelos is fantasy stuff.

I talk about Celtic in the same manner. Am I a fanboy of both or is that just something you think is impressive to throw in? It's not.

This desperation to sell is the fantasy here which I suspect you have pulled from the fantasy material the internet is littered with. The reality is they owe money to no one but directors with deep pockets who are going to convert those loans to shares. Do you grasp what winning the league and achieving CL football would earn them?

You're talking a minimum £40 million just for making the group stages then millions more in gate money. That's their objective and to get there they need quality like Morelos. To suggest they're desperate to unload him when week after week he's proving how much they need him and have Gerrard actually coming out stating they have to keep him is the real fantasy here. Pulled out of thin air with not scrap of evidence to support and ample evidence to dispute it.

They will sell him at some point but given he's contracted till 2023 there is no rush to cash in. He's money in the bank for them at anytime they want to cash in over the next few years. 

17 minutes ago, Lan_Lad said:

I talk about Celtic in the same manner. Am I a fanboy of both or is that just something you think is impressive to throw in? It's not.

This desperation to sell is the fantasy here which I suspect you have pulled from the fantasy material the internet is littered with. The reality is they owe money to no one but directors with deep pockets who are going to convert those loans to shares. Do you grasp what winning the league and achieving CL football would earn them?

You're talking a minimum £40 million just for making the group stages then millions more in gate money. That's their objective and to get there they need quality like Morelos. To suggest they're desperate to unload him when week after week he's proving how much they need him and have Gerrard actually coming out stating they have to keep him is the real fantasy here. Pulled out of thin air with not scrap of evidence to support and ample evidence to dispute it.

They will sell him at some point but given he's contracted till 2023 there is no rush to cash in. He's money in the bank for them at anytime they want to cash in over the next few years. 

Ok. Ever been employed as a taxi driver? Asking for a friend.....

15 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

Rangers won’t get in the champions league though, even in the unlikely event they won the league.

Any money they bring is already spent.

Rangers PR company are trying to push up the price of Morelos by putting out these fake bids from Chinese clubs. He’ll go to a bottom end EPL club at some point, possibly January for far less than some of the ludicrous figures quoted.

35 minutes ago, steelboy said:

When you look at the money Oli McBurnie, Joelinton, Wesley and Solanke moved to EPL clubs for Morelos is better than all of them.

Don’t disagree, and an EPL club will pay Rangers or Celtic more than they’d pay Motherwell for the same players.

The “problem”* in England now is that your Leicester and Evertons don’t need to sell players, so a Man Utd for example have to pay stupid money.

*i say problem, from a competitive point of view it’s great that Leicester for example  can hold on to their best players and not have their squad dismantled, but it’s pushing up the already ludicrous prices.

16 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

I smell the faint whiff of a blue  ugly sister follower at the wind up, this is a Motherwell  forum nobody gives a fuck what that mob do with their players, so give it a rest FFS

2 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

I smell the faint whiff of a blue  ugly sister follower at the wind up, this is a Motherwell  forum nobody gives a fuck what that mob do with their players, so give it a rest FFS

I smell the reek of an irrelevance at the wind up. 

Get this Einstein. It's a thread about a Rangers game so you can piss off and don't tell me or anyone else which threads to post on or what to post about. In fact I have already decided that I would have zero interest in anything a tit like you would have to say so you're now on ignore. You do the same with me and that's any problem solved.

10 minutes ago, Lan_Lad said:

I smell the reek of an irrelevance at the wind up. 

Get this Einstein. It's a thread about a Rangers game so you can piss off and don't tell me or anyone else which threads to post on or what to post about. In fact I have already decided that I would have zero interest in anything a tit like you would have to say so you're now on ignore. You do the same with me and that's any problem solved.

:doh: what an arsehole, the classic keyboard warrior, have a look at yourself.

• Andy_P locked this topic