2019'20 Game 14: Hibernian (A)

Andy_P

15 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

Stevie Mallan will bully nobody, he's a shite bag of the highest order. always bottles out of tackles.

He's been dribbled past more than any other midfielder in the league. 

(Vela is 7th on that list)

Anyone suggesting you would have Stevie Mallan in our midfield is mental, a complete waste of a jersey. Heckinbottom played him out on the right to keep him as far away as possible from the bulk of play as possible, only on the park to take free kicks and corners, that say's a lot about him as a player, Campbell, Donnelly, Polworth all day.

36 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Anyone suggesting you would have Stevie Mallan in our midfield is mental, a complete waste of a jersey. Heckinbottom played him out on the right to keep him as far away as possible from the bulk of play as possible, only on the park to take free kicks and corners, that say's a lot about him as a player, Campbell, Donnelly, Polworth all day.

Agree, tbh. His performance in the Semi-Final was an absolute embarrassment. Offers the full-back zero, either in terms in protection or as an outball for him, occasionally swings in a decent strike once every 4 months, but he's not for me.

Gillespie

Grimmy Gallagher Hartley Carrol

Donnelly Campbell Polworth

Scott Long Seedorf

- Defence picks itself for me.

- Donnelly, Campbell and Polworth are a good mix in midfield so  no need to disrupt. 

- I'd give Scott a start again. 

- Would be good to alter the sub strategy. Maybe bring in Semple, or Sloth (!)for Polworth perhaps when time allows. I also demand to see the Mazinga  

Just now, GazzyB said:

Hibs in general are pish! Quite shocked at how bad they are.

Despite all the chat about new manager bounce, this is probably the best week to play them. They will either be playing with the old tactics, or taking a first shot at using some new ones. 

(Cue the Hibs goal that triggers the comeback).