Scottish Cup 2019 - 2020

Cedric Silkyshag

26 minutes ago, Stu92 said:

Did I make this up, or was there not meant to be a set of discounted prices for this game if you bought in advance? My dad was up collecting tickets today and got charged the full whack, and the website now says it’s same prices in advance.

I think you had to purchase before last Friday to receive the discount.

Looks like everyone is fit apart from the usual suspects Turnbull and Dunne, as I do think we need a strong side against Dundee, I am still slightly concerned as I do think Dundee will have a go at us and with us undefeated in the last couple of years against them, this might be the game that they will turnaround their fortune against us, provided we have the correct attitude we should win though.

30 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Noticed in the ticket section, the club are selling bus tickets for Bus number 3, there are two buses leaving from Club 100 as well. I know of another couple of buses running and i'd imagine the usual central branch buses will be going to. what sort of crowd do we think we will pull?

We are well known for big away supports in the Scottish Cup. With it being a saturday night too? Wouldnt be surprised with 1500+. Sure I read last week we had sold 800 tickets already

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

I don’t see a huge departure from our usual lineups happening, unless someone has been crazy good/bad in training:

Gillespie

Grimshaw, Gallagher, Hartley, Carroll

Campbell, Donnelly, Polworth 

Long, Scott, Hylton 

This is the team I would go with. Robinson said Donnelly may not last the 90 minutes but I would start him and bring on Ohara if needs be. Plus give Ndjoli a run out at some point whether we are winning and probably definitely if we are losing. Would want to see him rather than Seedorf for example. 

I think Gillespie will start but he may well go with Carson. It seems like Robinson is resigned to Gillespie leaving especially if he is coming out with comments like Carson being No 1 next season. No issues with Gillespie trying to earn more and further his career. Would be nice if someone came in for him with even a small cash offer. 

31 minutes ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

Would be nice if someone came in for him with even a small cash offer. 

Will probably end up like Randolph. Leave for free at the end of his contract then follow that up with a £5 million move and a £4 million move.

1 hour ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

This is the team I would go with. Robinson said Donnelly may not last the 90 minutes but I would start him and bring on Ohara if needs be.

Agreed Iain. Its worrying though that Donnelly might miss the closing stages especially if Dundee are throwing the proverbial kitchen sink at us. I'm not wholly convinced of him but we don't have any other 100% defensive midfielder. O'Hara is not a defensive player. Lets hope the team is 100% fit and up for a cup tie battle. 

Just now, Kmcalpin said:

Agreed Iain. Its worrying though that Donnelly might miss the closing stages especially if Dundee are throwing the proverbial kitchen sink at us. I'm not 100% convinced of him but we don't have any other 100% defensive midfielder. O'Hara is not a defensive player. Lets hope the team is 100% fit and up for a cup tie battle. 

I expect they have been training with tactics in mind to address this situation (maybe Campbell playing deeper, or Mugabi - or even Gallagher - taking over Donnelly's role).

Danny Johnson scoring a late consolation in our 4 - 1 win, however, isn't too much of  a concern :P

5 hours ago, Shaka said:

We are well known for big away supports in the Scottish Cup. With it being a saturday night too? Wouldnt be surprised with 1500+. Sure I read last week we had sold 800 tickets already

1040 as at 2pm yesterday when I was in the ticket office.