Scottish Cup 2019 - 2020

Cedric Silkyshag

When the draw was made I was  confident about this match but with a pretty tepid defeat at home to Accies, the winter break and the 'build up' to the match concerning Robinson there is an accumulation of factors that might unsettle us.

We should still win, Dundee's form has been far from stellar a division below us, I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a damp squib. The second half of the season is almost like a new season in itself these days so you are never sure what you are going to get.

I was hoping we would have a striker in for today. We got caught out in the cup last season by not taking the game seriously enough so hopefully that doesn't happen again. 

Campbell, Scott and a few others will hopefully be refreshed by the break. I've seen a bit of Dundee on the BBC Friday night games and I think there is a good chance either Gallagher or Hartley score from a set piece as their defence is minging.

Also this must be the first time two managers have met in the Scottish Cup who are both undergoing criminal prosecution. A historic tie!

• Like 1

On 12/4/2019 at 4:44 PM, weeyin said:

Fine if you're driving. Not so simple if you take the train as I doubt there will much happening after 9pm.

I'm stuck on an over-nighter.

Two nights, in fact, plus the mistress, as it was the only way she'd let us go.

52 minutes ago, steelboy said:

I was hoping we would have a striker in for today. We got caught out in the cup last season by not taking the game seriously enough so hopefully that doesn't happen again. 

Campbell, Scott and a few others will hopefully be refreshed by the break. I've seen a bit of Dundee on the BBC Friday night games and I think there is a good chance either Gallagher or Hartley score from a set piece as their defence is minging.

Also this must be the first time two managers have met in the Scottish Cup who are both undergoing criminal prosecution. A historic tie!

Ndjoli????

2 hours ago, steelboy said:

We got caught out in the cup last season by not taking the game seriously enough so hopefully that doesn't happen again. 

To be fair to Robinson, he's generally aware when mistakes have been made and takes measures to stop it happening again. The very reason we played a game in Tenerife and vs Hibs is to avoid a repeat of last seasons exit to Ross County. No excuses for a poor performance tonight. 

Which is ironic, as he initially left West Ham for first team football. I guess at the age he is now he's happy to play backup and earn decent dough.

The best part is he’s injured and they have signed him to stand in for the injured fabianski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

No shocks or upsets today. Hopefully we can keep that going.

When is the draw for round 5?

Fifth Round draw

The draw for the Fifth Round of the William Hill Scottish Cup will take place on Sunday evening – you can watch it live on BBC Scotland’s Sportscene.