Scottish Cup 2019 - 2020

Cedric Silkyshag

Been a fairly typical performance from us.  Look like scoring a goal or two against lesser teams but think we've been slack at the back.  Dundee are poor but they have still managed to create a few chances that better teams might have done more with.

Would imagine we'll get the third in the second half unless we totally turn off.

Just now, Ya Bezzer! said:

Been a fairly typical performance from us.  Look like scoring a goal or two against lesser teams but think we've been slack at the back.  Dundee are poor but they have still managed to create a few chances that better teams might have done more with.

Would imagine we'll get the third in the second half unless we totally turn off.

Doesn't feel like we have got out of first gear to be honest.  

Rubbish to say Long isn't doing anything in second half. He has had no service. I feel sorry for him he is always up on his own, but scored two good goals. Typical Motherwell in second half, take their foot of the pedal and lose all their shape and look dreAdful. I would agree that Seeforf is useless, never liked him.

1 minute ago, BAZ said:

Rubbish to say Long isn't doing anything in second half. He has had no service. I feel sorry for him he is always up on his own, but scored two good goals. Typical Motherwell in second half, take their foot of the pedal and lose all their shape and look dreAdful. I would agree that Seeforf is useless, never liked him.

He's playing centre forward with a big 9 on his back. He should be offering an outball and bringing us up the park.

To be fair he just done it there with the chest to Campbell and we scored.

1 minute ago, GazzyB said:

Hat trick for Long. Dundee are pish. 

The new perfect hat trick - 1 massive deflection, 1 massively good finish, 1 massive goalkeeping error.

Dundee are playing the same way this half as the season they were relegated. Some decent half chances without looking like scoring.

• Haha 1

I expected Dundee to start the 1st half that way rather than 2nd half, but a decent showing and can't complain about a 3 - 0 cup win away from home against one of the better Championship teams.

Hope Polworth's injury isn't too bad. It looked nasty in the replay.

We weren't particularly good, but didn't need to be.

Some great play by Campbell, Polworth and long for the second. Polworth had a good game until that tackle, and I thought Donnelly did a good job in his place. Campbell looked back to his old self.

Hartley and O'Hara are liabilities on the ball, I dont know where Hartleys mind was today, but he played some awful passes. Seedorfs form has really dropped off a cliff.

That second half started a lot like accies, where they didn't seem to do anything special but suddenly made us look shaky. We were lucky to ride that spell, and their keeper really sold the jerseys. But the great thing about the cup is that is doesnt matter, on to an away draw against a premier league team.