Scottish Cup 2019 - 2020

Cedric Silkyshag

1 hour ago, grizzlyg said:

If we had lost I would have brought Carson in as he has signed new deal. If Gillespie not going to sign a new deal he can sit in the stand

I'm happy to see us field whatever the boss thinks our strongest team of salaried employees happens to be.

1 hour ago, superward said:

Looked like it took a deflection from where I was. Could be wrong though.

I was directly behind goals and heard  the deflection after the striker hit it before it went in.  Draw was fair result in those dreadful conditions

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

It was a decent strike in the corner. The issue was the time and space the guy had in our box. Donnelly the culprit I thought. 

Lack of quality killed us. We had a 20 minute period in the second half where we were dominating but didn't have any cutting edge. Taking off O'Hara rather than Polworth was a big error. 

Correct Donnelly backed away and left the guy with whole goal to aim at 

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

It was a decent strike in the corner. The issue was the time and space the guy had in our box. Donnelly the culprit I thought. 

Lack of quality killed us. We had a 20 minute period in the second half where we were dominating but didn't have any cutting edge. Taking off O'Hara rather than Polworth was a big error. 

Moving O'hara out right when Campbell came on was a strange one. Thought we lost bite and composure in the middle at that point. O'hara I thought was our best player up until then. 

16 minutes ago, mwellhighland said:

Would have taken a replay before kick off. Should beat them at Fir Park

Agreed.  If you'd told me before the Livi game that by 5pm today we'd still be 3rd in the league and still be in the cup, I'd have been quite happy.

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

Hylton is a good individual player but he has no game awareness, he doesn’t relate to other players in the team

It's been a while since we had a winger that did. Robinson seems to like the ones that are unpredictable. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if we end up with a front 3 of long watt and Aaron’s. Which should be pretty good if they can all play to their potential. Hylton always looks to be too tensed up during games which seizes him up and chokes his thought process. I think he has a lot of potential but the mental side of his game is holding him back. 

Looking forward to seeing the incident when Aaron's appeared to cleaned out/ last man and Dallas just waved play on

thought Dallas was very petty towards us today  at position of free kicks/throw ins ........where the Pasiley Buddies seemed to be able to go and where ever they wanted without reproach............might just be the cup claret n Amber alcohol googles 8)