Scottish Cup 2019 - 2020

Cedric Silkyshag

3 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

St Mirren cup replay tickets on sale

17:59
St Mirren cup replay tickets on sale

Tickets for our William Hill Scottish Cup fifth round replay with St Mirren are now on sale.

Adult tickets are priced at £12, with concession prices £6. Children aged 15 and under can get in for our normal price of £3.

Tickets can be bought online now for both the home and away sections. St Mirren fans will be housed in our South Stand.

The match will be played on Tuesday 18 February with a 7.45pm kick off.

Our ticket office is also open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and until 4pm on Friday, for in-person sales. You can also call 01698 333333 to buy.

Cash gates will also be available on the night.   :declare:EDIT: for Kmcalpin :wink:

Adult £12
Over 60s / 16-17s / full-time students £6
Children aged 15 and under £3
Season ticket holders

This match is not covered by the season ticket.

Season ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them to purchase. Season cards can be used if you purchase your ticket in advance and it is added to your card.

To buy, season ticket holders should log in to their ticket account at tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk. After login, you will be see a note that your seat has been reserved for the match, after which it will be possible to purchase.

I want to buy for my family or friends

It’s easy to buy multiple tickets using our online system. All you need to have to hand is the season ticket details of the other people you want to buy for.

Our guide on how to set up your network can be found here.

Hospitality options

Come and enjoy a two-course meal with half-time refreshments in our Centenary Suite for the match.

Priced at an additional £15 per person, or an additional £10 for children, you can buy online now, email hospitality@motherwellfc.co.uk or call 01698 333333.

• Like 1

The winners of the Motherwell v St Mirren replay will be playing at 7.20pm on the Saturday...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51507049

Scottish Cup: BBC to show Hibs v Inverness and all-Premiership tie in last eight

Sharethis page

Goals: BSC Glasgow 1-4 Hibernian

BBC Scotland will show live television coverage of Hibernian v Inverness CT and St Mirren or Motherwell v Aberdeen or Kilmarnock in the Scottish Cup.

Championship Inverness travel to take on top-flight Hibs in the last eight on Friday, 28 February at 19:45 GMT.

The replay between Motherwell and St Mirren takes place on Tuesday, with Kilmarnock and Aberdeen's replay the following night.

And the meeting of the winners will be on Saturday, 29 February at 19:20.

There will also BBC Radio Scotland coverage of Hearts v Rangers at 17:30 and holders Celtic's tie away St Johnstone at 15:00 on Sunday, 1 March.

Hibs, who beat Inverness at the quarter-final stage en route to winning the tournament in 2016, defeated BSC Glasgow in the fifth round while Caley Thistle shocked Premiership Livingston.

St Mirren drew 1-1 with Motherwell and Aberdeen were held to a 0-0 draw against Kilmarnock on Saturday.

Inverness CT win at Celtic 20 years ago is 'a JFK moment for Invernesians'

Scottish Cup quarter-finals

Friday, 28 February

Hibernian v Inverness CT (19:45) - live on BBC Scotland

Saturday, 29 February

Hearts v Rangers (17:30)

St Mirren/Motherwell v Aberdeen/Kilmarnock (19:20) - live on BBC Scotland

Sunday, 1 March

St Johnstone v Celtic (15:00)

2 hours ago, GazzyB said:

How much is a televised game worth to the club? 

I doubt its worth anything. Does the tv money not go in a central pot for prize money these days?

I presumed it got divvied up depending on how far you got in the competition.

14 hours ago, GazzyB said:

How much is a televised game worth to the club? 

Hopefully a good bit .

That’s a terrible kick off time especially for anybody travelling , especially Aberdeen or Kilmarnock, imagine it will take the atmosphere out of Fir Park  that night

Personally I had tickets for a concert that night , in general though Saturday nights are not great for live football. 

1 hour ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

Hopefully a good bit .

That’s a terrible kick off time especially for anybody travelling , especially Aberdeen or Kilmarnock, imagine it will take the atmosphere out of Fir Park  that night

Personally I had tickets for a concert that night , in general though Saturday nights are not great for live football. 

It probably boosted our support at Dundee. 

3 hours ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

Hopefully a good bit .

Don't really buy this. We've had plenty of good atmospheres at midweek games against Aberdeen and Killie with decent away supports, it'll potentially be even better given its a Saturday night and the sense of occasion that comes with a quarter final. 

It's a moot point anyway as St Mirren are 100% beating us.

2 hours ago, Yassin said:

Don't really buy this. We've had plenty of good atmospheres at midweek games against Aberdeen and Killie with decent away supports, it'll potentially be even better given its a Saturday night and the sense of occasion that comes with a quarter final. 

It's a moot point anyway as St Mirren are 100% beating us.

Aye, I'm more of this opinion. Everyone will have their preference but a Saturday night beats a Saturday lunchtime, any time on a Sunday or a Monday night for me!   

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

There will be a one off fee payable to the clubs affected. I'd guesstimate it to be in the range £20K-£30K. There would have to be to compensate for the lower attendance at the game. Fees would be far higher if Sevco and Celtic had their home games televised.

First part is good but not sure how you work out the second part about the OF getting more? 

The payment for a live fixture was reduced from about £82,500 to around £30,000 a few years ago. This was because clubs lucky enough to be on tv once and put out were earning vastly more than teams making it through 3 or 4 rounds! 

19 hours ago, superward said:

Aye, I'm more of this opinion. Everyone will have their preference but a Saturday night beats a Saturday lunchtime, any time on a Sunday or a Monday night for me!   

This 100%

2 hours ago, ropy said:

Not through yet but would give the Saturday night game a go, sat in the house for the Dundee match, it lacked a bit of atmosphere, a bit like the Cooper stand to be fair 

Thought the atmosphere in the Motherwell end was brilliant that night 

As for the rest of the ground that was non existent