Scottish Cup 2019 - 2020

Cedric Silkyshag

I left before half time, never done that in my puff but I was so angry. Absolute no effort from that team. Confidence is shot to pieces. Every pass is wayward. Reminds me of the Livingston game few weeks back. Had to get out for my own sanity. As for Mugabi who the hell recommended him an absolute wage thief

11 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Gave tonight a miss but the only surprise is the margin of St Mirrens lead. Our lofty position at the turn of the year was flattering in the extreme and a reflection of how poor the rest of the league was. After a really poor January window, there was potential for our season to go into freefall and so it’s proving. 

we have had good results over the last year. Performances have been up and down granted, but I guess that's what you get with the type of players we have. The only other thing I would add is that  there is very little between most teams outwith the old firm. Every team eat anyone on their day it seems. Still does not excuse lack of effort mind you.

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Managers have been sacked for less than being 4-1 down at half time? 

You talk an unbelievable amount of shite. 

No wins in last 6 games, horrendous performances and out the cup after getting slaughtered at home? I can assure You, managers HAVE  been sacked for less

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Orinoco said:

we have had good results over the last year. Performances have been up and down granted, but I guess that's what you get with the type of players we have. The only other thing I would add is that  there is very little between most teams outwith the old firm. Every can beat anyone on their day it seems. Still does not excuse lack of effort mind you.

We’ve had very good results and remarkable form but there has been a significant drop off in quality of player from this time last year. 

After being in a mess, the likes of Hibs and Killie look to be functioning much better than us now.

8 minutes ago, Shaka said:

The thing is, Robbo will just put this down to the missing players "were poor and have no money so we cant cope when you lose Long, Gallagher & Turnbull" completely ignoring the fact weve been fucking gash with them too (apart from Turnbull who wont play for us again) 

Just wait for the predictable "dust ourselves down and we go again" bollocks post match

to be fair to the manager he is usually pretty truthful and tends not to mince his words.

1 minute ago, Orinoco said:

maybe just seen our team do this continually over the 45 years ive been watching them.

Must be about the same vintage as me then. Personally, I have found living on the other side of the world has Ivey me a slightly more relaxed perspective. I still hate it when we lose, and am disappointed when we play like shite, butI don't let it completely spoil my day.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Come on, we dont need Hastie when we have quality like Cole/Ndjoli, Seedorf, McIver,Hylton & Ilic.  

have you seen Hastie recently? He was honking for their u21s side. He got hunted from his loan down south. Apart from his initial purple patch, he seems to have gone backwards. Good pension mind you!