Scottish Cup 2019 - 2020

11 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Away stand holds what? 1200?

6 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Plenty of on street parking I take it ?

Get there early and it’s no problem 

3 minutes ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

Paisley is huge

Need to be pretty close due to Stephen’s Cerebral Palsy. We always arrive at games early. If anyone can name a suitable street that may be available an hour before kick off I would appreciate it.

1 minute ago, Yorkyred said:

Need to be pretty close due to Stephen’s Cerebral Palsy. We always arrive at games early.

if early there are quite a few street option, but you should be able to get a car park ticket going through the channels

1 hour ago, Yorkyred said:

Need to be pretty close due to Stephen’s Cerebral Palsy. We always arrive at games early. If anyone can name a suitable street that may be available an hour before kick off I would appreciate it.

Last midweek game, we parked in the industrial area Clark Street ,about 5 minute walk from the ground.......got there 40 minutes before Ko game due to light traffic on M8....there is parking available at ground behind away stand 

paving on Clark St ain't the best ........but easy access from M8

For a wee breezeblock stadium there's usually a decent atmosphere with a decent St Mirren turnout. We tend to take quite a few through, so I imagine we'll come close to selling out our allocation. Could've had an easier draw, but at least this ones kinda exciting. 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:11 PM, brainier said:

Recreation Park, Alloa. 

I was there two weeks ago.  Took the opportunity during the winter break to visit some grounds I'd not been to before.

Maybe not the most exciting draw in the world but we have a pretty good record there recently and should be a decent match.

Looks like the Saturday at 3pm for the St Mirren game. Be interesting to see how many tickets we get for this as I reckon there could be a big travelling support through for this one. 

24288510-246A-4CA6-BF6B-2F5626F700A2.png

Surely be restricted to the usual stand? I doubt they would give us anymore, we won't take enough to sell out two ends to make it worthwhile for st mirren would we? 

1600 each end holds.

12 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Surely be restricted to the usual stand? I doubt they would give us anymore, we won't take enough to sell out two ends to make it worthwhile for st mirren would we? 

1600 each end holds.

Think we could probably sell more than 1600.  Will St Mirren sell out the other 3 stands? No idea what there core support is these days.

You're entitled to up to 20% of the capacity if you want it.

I see St Mirren have their tickets on sale from tomorrow for the game £20/£10 

1 hour ago, Al B said:

You're entitled to up to 20% of the capacity if you want it.

If we did want it, there's also a small section in the West Stand for away support.

1 hour ago, Kmcalpin said:

I think 20% is very slightly less than the capacity of the East Stand. 

It is, just short of 1600 which is below the capacity of the away stand. Hoping to get in early for a couple of tickets for the game, I can see high demand.

15 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

We haven't done this for a while, but I wonder if they will be put on sale to season ticket holders first? 

And Well Society members! :P

27 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

We haven't done this for a while, but I wonder if they will be put on sale to season ticket holders first? 

Hopefully 

Other then Dundee in the Ciftci season, it feels like a while since we last had a 3pm cup away day. Think we’ll take well in excess of 2,000 if we get the allocation. 

• Like 1

Folk who went to Dundee get first shot , plenty to go round, folk who cried like little girls at the prospect of having to travel back in the dark should be told to take a back seat for this one. Only fair

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, ML1 said:

Folk who went to Dundee get first shot , plenty to go round, folk who cried like little girls at the prospect of having to travel back in the dark should be told to take a back seat for this one. Only fair

I'm buying 8, then not going.

• Haha 1