2019 ‘20 game 16 St Mirren (A) Dec. 4th

texanwellfan

Much like Saturday we were second best when we scored. Excellent goals by Scott but for me we'd been poor up till then.

Agree the midfield has been hopeless. Campbell, Polworth and Donnelly were spectators.

Game opened out a bit after the first goal.

We'll see how it goes 2nd half.

Great result. Keep winning the games we should win and we will be fine for a top six finish. There will obviously be the odd stumble, and we will have a bad run at some point, but given the turnaround in our squad in the summer, you would have to be reasonably satisfied with where we find ourselves.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:15 PM, wellwell91 said:

Whit planet are you on 

He cost us the 3rd goal at Easter Road and could have cost us a couple on Saturday by being caught on the ball and making bad decisions in the defensive 3rd of the field

Dont think he’s had the same impact since missing penalty against Aberdeen knocked his confidence a bit

Having said that he played great part in our 4th goal yesterday hope this boosts his confidence but he’s very much a work in progress 

As for Long just look a some of the unselfish runs he makes but we have know one in midfield able to pick out the telling pass

Yep cant believe he started Scott tonight....hey Heh!! COYW.

Only joking buddy, all about opinions.   Grumpy long will be even grumpier now....the scouse skippy

The secret clearly is to be fairly shite for 20 minutes at the start of each game and then win them by 3 or 4 goals. We seemed to have found a great strategy. Sadly the better sides will not be so hospitable. 

Chances are we will play Hearts with a new Manager so a much stronger start will be required on Saturday. 

Great result all the same and pleased for Scott. He has his critics but I rate him highly and think he is a better option to start v Long. 

Shame the h**s bottled it or we would be 3rd tonight. Credit to the Manager and players. 

Beat Hearts on Saturday and I reckon top 6 is ours. But given current form we should be aiming for 4th as Hibs have had their mini purple patch. 

Good times....

• Like 1

Hope all the Polworth haters on here are watching and see the ball he plays through for the second goal. That's why he gets picked to play in the midfield. 

Already been said that Campbell, Polwoth and Donnelly were crap but from where I was sitting Campbell scored, Polworth made the second and Donnelly did what he is supposed to do in the middle of the park. Hope the crap continues!!!!!!!! 

COYW

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, real dosser said:

Hope all the Polworth haters on here are watching and see the ball he plays through for the second goal. That's why he gets picked to play in the midfield. 

Already been said that Campbell, Polwoth and Donnelly were crap but from where I was sitting Campbell scored, Polworth made the second and Donnelly did what he is supposed to do in the middle of the park. Hope the crap continues!!!!!!!! 

COYW

There are Polworth haters......??? 

Crazy talk if so. Guy is different class. What goes unnoticed is his work rate. Never stops and covers some ground. 

Top player.