• Allan Campbell
    • Devante Cole
    • Liam Polworth
    • James Scott
    • Mark O'Hara
    • Sherwin Seedorf
    • Christy Manzinga

Just now, texanwellfan said:

How do you get to watch Alba? Is it some hi tech jiggery poker? 

I use a VPN and set it to the UK.

The one I use is Vypr, but there are loads out there to choose from and lots of tutorials on how to access BBC iPlayer.

Most of them only cost a few dollars a month and they often have deals running.

Lots of really good performances tonight. The whole back four were good but Mugabi was a stand out again. Polworth and Donnelly both had very good games and Hylton did well. Hard not to give it to Scott though. Looked dangerous every time he had the ball and 2 great goals.

35 minutes ago, weeyin said:

I use a VPN and set it to the UK.

The one I use is Vypr, but there are loads out there to choose from and lots of tutorials on how to access BBC iPlayer.

Most of them only cost a few dollars a month and they often have deals running.

I think I’ve tried before and failed miserably. 

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

I think I’ve tried before and failed miserably. 

You might benefit from one like PureVPN. That lets you add a button on your browser (Chrome or Firefox) where you can choose BBC as the website you want to look at.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, middleeastdave said:

Very  difficult not to give it to a Scott, but thought that Mugabe had just edged Scott with a brilliant game in the defence and I see why SR said that he reminds him of Kipre.

To be fair to the team there wasn’t a weakness in the side tonight.

I know I gave it to Mugabe the vote but that was based on being there watching the game and specifically the tackle he made on the St Mirren forward around the 35th minute , but after seeing the game on Alba I would change it to James Scott as I didn’t realise how well he took his goals, to be fair when you are sitting in the opposite end of the pitch from the goals you don’t get the full picture of the goals.

Hopefully he continues his goal scoring exploits on Saturday.  For him and Cole I think they both need to be aware that in some cases an easy pass could set up another player with a better scoring opportunity. At the moment they are sometimes too keen to score themselves when a pass is a better option.  Not so much a complaint but more advice to make them better, which hopefully is coming from the coaching staff.