Robinson

Toxteth O'Grady

1 hour ago, Brazilian said:

Its a reported fact , you 've clearly not seen many/any of the reports , and its probably best to stop assuming and adding detail like implying it was his wife, when its clearly been reported (in statements of fact)  it was his partner even naming her

CCTV element isn't reported anywhere I don't think?  Either way if CCTV is involved it could be pretty cut and dry  whatever way it goes.

Robinson has strongly denied the accusations, which makes me assume there can’t be CCTV footage showing him doing it, otherwise he’s been very naive.

I suspect there’s not much in this story, but if he is found guilty I would have to agree with those saying he would have to go. And I’d like to think we’d be tearing up his contract rather than let him resign.

However, based on the very limited information available, I believe he is innocent until proven guilty and it would be disrespectful to speculate otherwise.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2020 at 6:00 PM, steelboy said:

It's the opposite. He's fucked cause of CCTV.

Surely that depends on what the CCTV actually shows and the arguments made in court.

Why dont we all just wait and see what happens.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, GazzyB said:

His partner's letter read out in court seems to set the record straight. I'm pretty sure it'll get thrown out and he can get on with his life. It must be an unbelievably embarrassing situation for the pair of them. 

#freerobbo

From what she said it’s ridiculous that it even went to court, complete waste of money and you wonder if it only went forward because of who it was.