Robinson

Toxteth O'Grady

5 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Pity as we could have sacked him without any compensation which we will have to pay him shortly when he does get sacked 

You need to breathe when you are typing unlike the typing you just did when you didn't breathe so when you type shortly again you should breathe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Dont think that will be happening shortly.  Yes we are on a bad run but he deserves time to turn it round plus......who would you bring in?

Motherwell sack their manager while top four. The club would be a laughing stock.

Saw  a top lawyer being interviewed about the female presenter who committed suicide before  her court  appearance. Her partner did not want  to pursue either but it is the prosecutors decision  now to go ahead with these cases as in the past the victim was often forced by the abuser to withdraw  the allegation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yodo said:

We won't be in the top four when he gets sacked be lucky to be in top six .

We would have been if we'd sacked him today like you were hoping.

(If you can't keep up with your own nonsense, how do you expect us to manage?)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yodo said:

Pity as we could have sacked him without any compensation which we will have to pay him shortly when he does get sacked 

You are of course entirely entitled to your opinion, just like every other poster. 

In that vein then, and just for what it’s worth, my opinion is that you should fuck off. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, weeyin said:

If we had sacked him today it wouldn't have been for football reasons if he had been found guilty.

24 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Imagine if Yodo were a Hearts fan.

Frog in a blender wouldn't cover it.

Having said that, I doubt the court case is at the root of our slump. We have a small squad, most of our recent gambles in the transfer market haven't come off (yet) and the likes of Campbell need a rest but little rotation is possible because of point one above ( yet I still thing Watt has something to offer and perhaps he and Long can now be an orgasmatronic duo).

Yet we're third and city teams like the Mutton Molesters and The Begbies are below us, despite carpet-munching results like last Tuesday.

Unfortunately our next game is against the street-wise Staggies, adept at doing what SM just did to us, so Wednesday will be a huge game for our soffisticates.

COYW!

2 hours ago, sinjy said:

Saw  a top lawyer being interviewed about the female presenter who committed suicide before  her court  appearance. Her partner did not want  to pursue either but it is the prosecutors decision  now to go ahead with these cases as in the past the victim was often forced by the abuser to withdraw  the allegation.

First and foremost I'm glad its all over and despite what he's said, its bound to have been a huge strain and distraction for Robbo. Not really like the presenter's case at all. If its who I think you're referring to, the presenter's boyfriend instigated the investigation by dialling 999 himself, then doing a U turn for an unknown reason.  The police were involved quickly and took bodycam evidence. According to Robyn Lauchlan, the alleged "victim", the police at no point interviewed her! I find that utterly utterly incredible.  I would not have thought it possible that a criminal case could be taken to court without that police input. Anyway time to move on and perhaps its time also to review legal procedures, but thats an issue for another time and place.

Utterly bizarre that the police didn't interview the alleged victim, but there you go.

For the Caroline Flack references, Scots law is very different and the PF and Crown decide if there is a case to answer and if it in the public interest to prosecute. 

I'm glad that the case called in Edinburgh and not Glasgow. If it appeared before Sheriff Crozier it may have been very different.

1 hour ago, Happy Dosser said:

Imagine if Yodo were a Hearts fan.

Frog in a blender wouldn't cover it.

Having said that, I doubt the court case is at the root of our slump. We have a small squad, most of our recent gambles in the transfer market haven't come off (yet) and the likes of Campbell need a rest but little rotation is possible because of point one above ( yet I still thing Watt has something to offer and perhaps he and Long can now be an orgasmatronic duo).

Yet we're third and city teams like the Mutton Molesters and The Begbies are below us, despite carpet-munching results like last Tuesday.

Unfortunately our next game is against the street-wise Staggies, adept at doing what SM just did to us, so Wednesday will be a huge game for our soffisticates.

COYW!

I wish he were a Hearts fan, they deserve each other.

2 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

Don’t read anything different in there that hasn’t already been reported ....

4 hours ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

Don’t read anything different in there that hasn’t already been reported ....

According to the Sunday Post report, the Sheriff hailed the witnesses for coming forward to allow the case to proceed. I wasn't aware of that.