Jump to content

Brazilian

2019’20 game 19: Kilmarnock (A) Sat. Dec 21st 3pm

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Pretty much going as I expected, with Killie defending tight and deep and scoring chances at a premium.

We've looked most threatening when Scott and Hylton ran at their defence, so hopfeully we can step that up in the second half.

Long has good speed as well but we never give him a decent ball in behind the defense to run onto. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Long has good speed as well but we never give him a decent ball in behind the defense to run onto. 

One of the problems with a plastic pitch. One minute a ball over the top skids miles way, the next it gets stuck in your feet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weeyin said:

One of the problems with a plastic pitch. One minute a ball over the top skids miles way, the next it gets stuck in your feet.

Or gets stuck in a pot-hole on Livvy's magic carpet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cedric Silkyshag said:

Can he be offside with no-one between him and the goal?

That's pretty much what offside means, aye.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cedric Silkyshag said:

Then how can a player be offside with only the keeper between him and the goal?

Because there has to be at least 2 players between him and the goal. Usually one is the keeper, but it doesn't have to be.

If you're interested in latest IFAB  law:

A player is not in an offside position if level with the:

  • second-last opponent or
  • last two opponents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get in. Well deserved after Killie seem to have resorted to just hacking us in the 2nd half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every fuckin week one of our subs comes on and tries to be Billy big baws and ping one in from 30 yards instead of playing a pass. Every fuckin week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Every fuckin week one of our subs comes on and tries to be Billy big baws and ping one in from 30 yards instead of playing a pass. Every fuckin week. 

It's no wonder Robinson is banging on every week about needing to see out games properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weeyin said:

It's no wonder Robinson is banging on every week about needing to see out games properly.

Pressing too high for being 1 up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×