Game 20: Ross County (A) December 26th 2019

livivoice

48 minutes ago, The African said:

Agree that a point would not be the worst result. Ross County are not doing much away from home (dodgy smash and grab at Fir Park accepted) so going to Dingwall will undoubtedly be a battle. As for presuming anything about the following fixture, I've been a 'well fan too long to make that mistake. Concentrate on the job in hand, be professionally focused and up for the fight and then let's see what it gets us.

Oh, and a Merry Christmas to all Motherwell fans, wherever it may find you, seeing as it is Christmas morning here in Aotearoa.

Merry Christmas 

• Like 2

On 12/24/2019 at 11:52 AM, couttsy said:

Think this will be a tough one and wouldn't be too upset with a draw presuming we win on Sunday. 4 points should hopefully keep us in 3rd place going into the break.

As many have said Polworth will come in for Donnelly presuming he's not fit, with O'Hara or Campbell playing the Donnelly role. I would also bring in Cole for Long.....

It'll be a tough one all right and a share of the points will be a decent result. County are a streetwise team as we all know, and of late, have had an Indian sign over us.  They also tend to score a disproportionate amount of goals in the last half hour or so; so no complacency or sitting back please if we're level or ahead at the 60 minute mark. They'll have a few of their regulars, like Graham,  back today so we can consign talk of their bug to history. As always I hope we can keep them well away from our penalty box and that our keeper is well protected and has little to do.  

You'd imagine that Polworth will start in place of Donnelly.  I've no problem with any ex players of ours scoring for County against us so long as we score one more than they do and we return down the A9 with 3 points. Safe journeys to our troops.

When did Seedorf become this season’s target for the booo boys? 

Aye he’s been pretty poor off the bench in the last couple of games but he’s also had very good spells as well.

He’s had one good game all season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel for Seedorf, his teammates and the entire away stand are going skitzo at him but on the other hand it's thoroughly deserved. He's created nothing, he's left Tait exposed and he's blowing out his arse. 

We've been average today but we are still far far better than County. 3 good chances spurned. Scott's been busy today but twice he is lacked quality when it really mattered; for his one on one and then his pass to Hylton that he overhit.

Missing Long upfront imo.