Game 21: Hamilton Accies (H) December 29th 2019

Andy_P

27 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Must confess that part of me hates these games. If we win, we're supposed to. If we lose, we never hear the end of it.  At least it's at Fir Park and not on that plastic travesty...

Have to say although I’m not feeling well I’m really looking forward to it. Our players must be full of confidence just now.

Interesting changes: not unhappy to see Grimshaw back; Mugabi not so sure but maybe offers more pace and better distribution than big Pete; happy with Long’s return. The line up suggests a lot of hard running combined with a bit more physicality. The engine room stays the same and is supplemented by pace and power on either flank. Hope we can run over the top of them. If not there is enough threat from the bench to try something different. 3-0 the Steelmen.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

Watching on MFCTV from Paris, France (according to my VPN).

If you are watching from outside UK how to you get pictures to come up. Currently in Norway and only getting sound....

1 minute ago, joewarkfanclub said:

If you are watching from outside UK how to you get pictures to come up. Currently in Norway and only getting sound....

Make sure you are connected to a Norwegian server (and not through a UK server).

Try running it in a private window (in Firefox) or Icognito window (in Chrome).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

The link on the top left.......live game I think it is....

11 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Tried that but just gives me the commentary. Big PLAY button?

If you're getting the commentary but not the pictures (I think) it thinks you have a paid subscription, but are viewing from the UK or Ireland.

It might be cookies that are doing that (which is why I suggested the private or icognito windows - as that gets rid of the cookies). Or it might be that for whatever reason you are showing up as connected to a UK or Irish server.

Try going to https://www.where-am-i.co/my-ip-location

to see what is being identified as your current location.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Such a frustrating first half, we should've kicked on and got a second.

I'm back to the "James Scott is wildly overrated" stance.

I thought Scott had a decent first half (and Hylton should have scored from the ball that he chased down and put on a plate for him).

We lost the tempo a wee bit though, and need to step it up again to the same intensity we had in the first 20 mins. Otherwise Accies might do what Chelsea have just done to Arsenal.

15 minutes ago, weeyin said:

If you're getting the commentary but not the pictures (I think) it thinks you have a paid subscription, but are viewing from the UK or Ireland.

It might be cookies that are doing that (which is why I suggested the private or icognito windows - as that gets rid of the cookies). Or it might be that for whatever reason you are showing up as connected to a UK or Irish server.

Try going to https://www.where-am-i.co/my-ip-location

to see what is being identified as your current location.

My location is showing outwith the UK so not sure why picture isnt working. Oh well. At least we are winning!

4 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

My location is showing outwith the UK so not sure why picture isnt working. Oh well. At least we are winning!

Only other thing I could suggest is try clicking the Backup Player button on the bottom right of the page. After that I've run out of ideas.

• Like 1