• Jermaine Hylton
    • Mark O'Hara
    • Christopher Long
    • Liam Polworth
    • James Scott
    • Sherwin Seedorf
    • Liam Donnelly
    • Mikael Ndjoli

Despite Long's hat trick, I thought Campbell and Gallagher kept their form for the full 90.

I don't vote for games I only watch on telly, but Campbell would have edged it for me. He drove a lot of our best play with his runs from deep, and had his usual quota of strong tackles.

I like Long. He makes intelligent runs and took the second goal very well. But Campbell was our MoM tonight. He was the one digging in 2nd half when we were under pressure. His drive and determination are incredible. Leads by example.

6 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

I like Long. He makes intelligent runs and took the second goal very well. But Campbell was our MoM tonight. He was the one digging in 2nd half when we were under pressure. His drive and determination are incredible. Leads by example.

I think Turnbull would link up well with Long.  Apart from Polworth, there aren't many players in our team good at anticipating his runs.

Faddy was spot on that many pundits focus on Campbell's obvious tenacity and tend to overlook what a good footballer he is.

• Like 1

Gallagher. Campbell and Long all very good. Motm has to go Long though, his movement is excellent and that 2nd goal was an excellent bit of technique to get the ball out his feet. Shame he didn’t net a 4th at the end. 

Tait unfortunately showing no sign of finding his legs again. It’s been a really tough 12-18 months for him. 

11 hours ago, weeyin said:

I think Turnbull would link up well with Long.  Apart from Polworth, there aren't many players in our team good at anticipating his runs.

Faddy was spot on that many pundits focus on Campbell's obvious tenacity and tend to overlook what a good footballer he is.

Agree with all of that. 

Campbell is a born leader and a very good footballer. The only thing that might hold him back from the very top level is his athleticism. He is probably one of the fittest guys at the club but he is just a little short of real pace for me to cut it in say the EPL. 

Cant wait to see a fit Turnbull and Polworth in same team providing passes for Long. We could tear a few teams apart.