Game 23: Hibernian (H) 25th January 2020

Andy_P

I can't believe there are people out there that still don't think Gallagher is the best defender (especially Scottish) not playing for either Celtic or Rangers in the League.  Absolutely tremendous signing.  

We been playing well.  Might be a blessing not leading at halftime...  

Not being at the game, it might well be two points lost. However  I don't think anyone would have been too disappointed with a point at 3pm. 4 points from Aberdeen away and hibs at home in what looked like a run of 4 games where even three points would be a good return. Clean sheet, 5 clear of aberdeen, still 12 ahead of Hibs. A good result.

Can't complain too much with a clean sheet and a point, but we really should have won that.

I thought Hartley looked really good today, and McIver did a good job in his first start. It is disappointing that we couldn't take advantage of Scott roasting their right back in the first half.

Does grimshaw ever cross a ball?

I really enjoyed that, a fit Turnbull would have made the difference. 

Very impressed by Hartleys distribution on Wednesday and again today. Donnelly also showed a great range of passing.

What pace we had up top at the end, and that's without Long.

9 minutes ago, weeyin said:

4 points from Aberdeen away and Hibs at home certainly isn't terrible; especially given we had to tweak our starting 11 in a couple of key areas. And 3 clean sheets in the last 3 games is always a plus.

Especially with 2 of them being a against Aberdeen and Hibs.