• Christian Illic
    • Allan Campbell
    • Ross MacIver
    • Liam Polworth
    • James Scott
    • Sherwin Seedorf
    • Christy Manzinga
    • Mikael Ndjoli

Gallagher has one scary moment which hopefully turns out to be a good reminder to him not to be too casual. Hartley seems to be improving with distribution and less aimless punts up the park. Thought Donnelly has a good game but had he caught that guy it would have been a straight red instead of a yellow.  Scott has a ton of skill but needs to add end product, whether that’s a goal or a dangerous ball into the box. McIver needs to be a bit quicker and more aggressive in the box which will come with more game time I’m sure. MoM for me was Campbell, just his usual self showing for the ball, solid tackling,  always supporting. I think this is his best season so far. 

46 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Went for Donnelly, range of passing was impressive, although whole midfield played well. 

Interesting to see a couple of votes for Gallagher. Not saying he had a bad game, but he definitely put us in bother a couple of times by being casual...

Yes, the big fella strolled 99% of the game, but got caught in possession a couple of times in dangerous positions.

4 hours ago, MelvinBragg said:

Went for Donnelly, range of passing was impressive, although whole midfield played well. 

Interesting to see a couple of votes for Gallagher. Not saying he had a bad game, but he definitely put us in bother a couple of times by being casual...

To be fair we don’t have a player in the team who goes a full game without making mistakes. I went for Gallagher simply for his overall contribution.