• Christian Illic
    • Allan Campbell
    • Ross MacIver
    • Liam Polworth
    • James Scott
    • Sherwin Seedorf
    • Christy Manzinga
    • Mikael Ndjoli

Gallagher has one scary moment which hopefully turns out to be a good reminder to him not to be too casual. Hartley seems to be improving with distribution and less aimless punts up the park. Thought Donnelly has a good game but had he caught that guy it would have been a straight red instead of a yellow.  Scott has a ton of skill but needs to add end product, whether that’s a goal or a dangerous ball into the box. McIver needs to be a bit quicker and more aggressive in the box which will come with more game time I’m sure. MoM for me was Campbell, just his usual self showing for the ball, solid tackling,  always supporting. I think this is his best season so far. 

Good performances all round today, but Allan Campbell was immense today.

I went with Hartley, his best game in a while and he was solid. Gallagher nearly sold the jerseys near the end. I like a composed defender but he just got a little too laid back there.

Campbell was also excellent.

Alan Campbell by a fair distance. Never gives up, combative and creative, he never put a foot wrong and showed for everything. Gallacher might have run him closer had he not got a bit too casual at the end and nearly gifted them a goal.

Alan Campbell by a country mile. Back to his best after a few poorer displays.

Polworth, Gallagher, Hartley and Scott first half also worthy of mention.

Young McIver did OK and Masinga  showed up well in his cameo.

Campbell for me. Scott started like a bat out of hell, but it didnt last/hibs nullifiee him. Wee Campbell bossed it the full match

Allan Campbell for me, the back four were solid but were never really pressurised due to Hibs general lack of ambition and our forward players showed in fits and starts but not consistently enough.

A toss up for me between Gallagher and Campbell but decided to go with Mr Consistency big Declan.

Gallagher for me, best signing we have made since I started supporting the club.

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

Was going to vote for the pigeon?

That was one spunky bird.

Thinking about it, the pigeon gave Hartley more trouble than the Hibs forward line.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 2/6 tae get in said:

Scott had their Right Back on toast so why did he change his position ?

Because Hibs figured out how to plug that particular gap.

Went for Donnelly, range of passing was impressive, although whole midfield played well. 

Interesting to see a couple of votes for Gallagher. Not saying he had a bad game, but he definitely put us in bother a couple of times by being casual...

46 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Went for Donnelly, range of passing was impressive, although whole midfield played well. 

Interesting to see a couple of votes for Gallagher. Not saying he had a bad game, but he definitely put us in bother a couple of times by being casual...

Yes, the big fella strolled 99% of the game, but got caught in possession a couple of times in dangerous positions.

4 hours ago, MelvinBragg said:

To be fair we don’t have a player in the team who goes a full game without making mistakes. I went for Gallagher simply for his overall contribution.

The pigeon started left wing and ended up playing the last ten minutes between hartley and Carroll.  Defensive masterclass.

not as good as Alan campbell however.  Donnelly not far behind

18 minutes ago, Andy H said:

The pigeon!  

He almost scored at one point, narrowly failing to deflect a shot past the Hib's keeper from a goal bound strike. 

1 hour ago, Andy H said:

The pigeon!  

Good job we don't have McGhee in the dugout.

dastard.jpg

• Haha 3