Hospitality

Shaka

It's a long time since we did the Cooper Box hospitality - (lost to Dundee and Nacho Novo scored!) - and it's changed a lot since then.

We've done the Centenary Suite a few times in recent seasons and it has been excellent. As well as the meal and the bar, they have an MC keeping things going before, during and after the game and typically have a few players dropping in for interviews and MoTM presentations.

3 minutes ago, Last post by: said:

£50 a head, sit where you like.  (cheaper if you are a season ticket holder)

Corporate meeting room style chairs so you can move yours about as you please.

Free programme/ team sheet.

buffet style food at half time:

pies

chicken pakora

cakes

chocolates 

etc

you might get into bar at HT for a pint

Aye they said You get the Bar at HT, and they can keep you a table in the bar pre and post match. Was thinking the Centenary, but swaying toward the Boxes as Il have the kids too

I don't know how used they are or aren't but I do think if they had the space one of boxes could be converted to a , how you would say, almost like a Motherwell daft weans bedroom to be more attractive to families for occasions like birthdays. Something a bit more homely and personal than the standard box.

I have in my minds the walls with prints of scarves, team photos, players, pennants and the like on it. Maybe like the cloakroom having old shirts hanging on the hangers.  You open the Motherwell curtains at the front of the box and then watch the game. If there's room have a screen with the live game on, that is linked up to a console for the weans to escape to.  That kind of thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy_P said:

I don't know how used they are or aren't but I do think if they had the space one of boxes could be converted to a , how you would say, almost like a Motherwell daft weans bedroom to be more attractive to families for occasions like birthdays. Something a bit more homely and personal than the standard box.

I have in my minds the walls with prints of scarves, team photos, players, pennants and the like on it. Maybe like the cloakroom having old shirts hanging on the hangers.  You open the Motherwell curtains at the front of the box and then watch the game. If there's room have a screen with the live game on, that is linked up to a console for the weans to escape to.  That kind of thing.

That sounds so good I want to do it! Do you think they would do a deal for 51 year old weans? :P

• Haha 1