Jump to content

Cedric Silkyshag

The team, the town, the people. (The National)

Recommended Posts

90% of the article was superb, (the made up figure for Scott's transfer fee really should have been looked at) but why did the article need to end with a final paragragh or two about the Old Firm and how fantastic Celtic are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great article. Right up to the last paragraph which was totally unecessary.

I will definitely go buy the book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never going to complain too much about any media article that talks about us in a positive way, but that writing is absolutely horrendous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's from a opinion column originally written for The Herald.  These things usually contain 2 or 3 different bits unrelated to each other. That's why it's titled "AND ANOTHER THING..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Al B said:

Never going to complain too much about any media article that talks about us in a positive way, but that writing is absolutely horrendous.

I was thinking when I read it that it could have done with a good editor review before it was published.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, weeyin said:

I was thinking when I read it that it could have done with a good editor review before it was published.

Biff Martin likes this.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Great article. Right up to the last paragraph which was totally unecessary.

I will definitely go buy the book.

You can listen to extracts here. Perhaps not if you live in Muirhouse, though. (Not my opinion - let's just say she wasn't enamoured of it.)

I'm really surprised Pie doesn't get a mention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Lady's High was nowhere near Muirhouse when attended by Billy McNeill and that Cardinal fella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Al B said:

Biff Martin likes this.

What about Chip and Kipper?

Ive heard Buff Martin is ragin though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Our Lady's High was nowhere near Muirhouse when attended by Billy McNeill and that Cardinal fella.

I take it you mean my uncle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×