Game 27: St Mirren (H) 15th February 2020

Kmcalpin

2 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Really need to get the cup game on given the next round is next Saturday!

Otherwise we will be playing the replay next Saturday and potentially the quarter final the following midweek!

We are playing Accies away next Saturday. 

Cup quarter is in two weeks. 

8 hours ago, steelboy said:

So we are. Good spot.  

I guess that means we can try again next midweek if Tuesday doesnt go ahead?

On 15 February 2020 at 1:33 PM, steelboy said:

Again  we have two games  this week that are in the must win category to keep the season going 

The cup game really should look after itself with a home quarter final up for grabs

accies are the only team that have picked up fewer points than us  over the last 6 league games having scored nearly 3 X more goals but have lost nearly double  than us

Worrying where our goals are coming from only 3 in our last 6 league games

It's going to be quite interesting.  Whilst we eventually lost on penalties the second half of the game will have put some doubt in their minds where previously there might have been none.

Clearly we aren't going to be as cavalier as we were in the second game and won't have that rare momentum that comes when you haul yourselves back into a game from being almost dead. But we know we can get at them.  And they know it too.

On 2/19/2020 at 9:13 PM, Andy_P said:

I would hope there might be some consideration given to bringing the Ross County game forward from Wednesday 4th March to Saturday 29th February, seeing as we'll both be twiddling our thumbs otherwise that day.

I booked a long weekend on the basis that we weren't at home that weekend.  So the Ross County fans can get their merry little asses down here on Wednesday.

• Like 1

Today's stat.

LEAGUE GOALS SINCE WINTER BREAK

Motherwell - 2

Aaron Taylor-Sinclair - 3

St Mirren have a lot of injuries in defence and have brought in McCarthy and Famewo in at centre back and their good defensive record has disappeared.  Might be a coincidence but I don't think it is.

We should be going out and trying to get some goals tomorrow.

I booked a long weekend on the basis that we weren't at home that weekend.  So the Ross County fans can get their merry little asses down here on Wednesday.
Too late for any change now so I'm sure you're in the clear.

As was suggested to me on Saturday it may be that with it having largely been Saturday - Midweek - Saturday pretty much since we resumed after the break it may be no bad thing we've a full week between tomorrow and our next fixture.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk