? Game on.

real dosser

I’m just trying to organise a baby sitter so it better be on. :lol:

Burrows has said on twitter no plans for a pitch inspection early on this morning, but they’d have a look when they got in.

Dry just now, and forecast to be dry for the game. Looks like it’s likely to rain at some point this afternoon though.

Hopefully our excellent pitch can hold up to the abuse it may get through foul weather and usage when it is holding a lot of water. It really is aource of some pride for me, that our club has invested in providing one of the finest playing surfaces in the country.

I really do enjoy seeing footage of matches from the 1970s and 80s though. By mid season, pitches resemble the Somme battlefield. The fact that players back in the day were able to play on them is a testament to both their fortitude and skill.

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I’m just trying to organise a baby sitter so it better be on. :lol:

Burrows has said on twitter no plans for a pitch inspection early on this morning, but they’d have a look when they got in.

Dry just now, and forecast to be dry for the game. Looks like it’s likely to rain at some point this afternoon though.

He said that on Saturday aswell, look what hapened there.

4 hours ago, The African said:

Hopefully our excellent pitch can hold up to the abuse it may get through foul weather and usage when it is holding a lot of water. It really is aource of some pride for me, that our club has invested in providing one of the finest playing surfaces in the country.

I really do enjoy seeing footage of matches from the 1970s and 80s though. By mid season, pitches resemble the Somme battlefield. The fact that players back in the day were able to play on them is a testament to both their fortitude and skill.

What I find even more pleasing is when you compare it to the surface at Ibrox, which right now is a disgrace. same with Tynecastle, they are a mess.

44 minutes ago, claretband said:

Just reading "Live *audio* commentary for all users - no video FFS!!?

If it's not on the telly, we can't get a stream as it's the TV stream we use.

(I'm also not sure what our deal is regarding Cup games anyway. The only guarantee is that we show all home league games).

4 minutes ago, Richie said:

I think they either get special dispensation, or they just take the fine.

Happened before, but can't remember the circumstances.

The English Leagues do it all the time now, even to the extent that I've seen League One games being broadcast live on Euro nights.

As far as I know, they just pay the fine (which is insignificant compared to the TV money they receive).

It used to be even worse. The old rule used to be you couldn't even play a game on a Euro night, never mind broadcast it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stv said:

wee bit damp but ok. I can see lights from here looks ok to me. Better than last time we met . C u there.

Im sure we will open more than four turnstyles for yous

Thanks mate, not see me, up here in Arbroath, settling down for Champions League and watching Bet 365 for the scores.

FWIW can't see us winning in normal time, ET and penalties is our best bet.