Game 28: Hamilton Accies (A) 22nd February 2020

Andy_P

I am starting to think that Motherwell are modelling themselves on Scotland rugby team. Granted they are winning in Italy right now. But they seem to have mastered the art of self imploding and losing games when they should not. 

Not at the game but to get 2 yellows in a handful of minutes is peak stupid. A long way to go but that gives them the impetus and a definite advantage. A draw from here would be a decent result. 

Can we just stop being fannies for a wee while Motherwell 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kat said:

I thought Long was booked for kicking the ball away and not dissent. Not defending Long but that was massively frustrating considering the same ref let St Mirren away with this time and time again on Tuesday night.

Everyone knows you don't kick the ball away.  Stupid regardless of any refereeing inconsistencies.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

However bad Motherwell are I think it's worth saying that it's still better than going to a supermarket on a Saturday afternoon.

Will i get u cheese and milk while im in here Y B ,?

Just now, Ya Bezzer! said:

Everyone knows you don't kick the ball away.  Stupid regardless of any refereeing inconsistencies.

Yeah I agree but it does my head in esph with it being the same ref. I know the officials in Scotland are Lillian Gish but consistency would be most welcome.

20 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

However bad Motherwell are I think it's worth saying that it's still better than going to a supermarket on a Saturday afternoon.

I was in Glasgow. Went to German Doner Kebab Shop then Cex for a few PS4  games. Immensely more pleasurable than sitting freezing in that dump watching a shitfest show. ;-)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wellowell said:

Sorry but if Long deserves a red card fir kicking ball 10 yards and making a tackle no malice then football is fecked. Accies guy wipes Tait out 5 minutes later no booking Long was nieve but to be sent off fir what he done is scandalous 

If it is the same ref as midweek then no surprise. He gave us little in that game also.