Game 28: Hamilton Accies (A) 22nd February 2020

Andy_P

Youve got to wonder about referee corruption. Long booked and next foul sent off. Both incidents trivial in the grand scheme of things. Grogic of hamilton booked and has continued to foul, yet somehow escapes being sent off. Perhaps the closed shop referee gang dont like to be criticised have taken the huff after burrows comments re the caley sending off.

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

Long has an absolutely stinking attitude. I can't wait to see the back of him. 

0% chance Robinson lets a player with  an "absolutely stinking attitude" stay at the club, never mind make them a regular starter in the first team.

24 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Youve got to wonder about referee corruption. Long booked and next foul sent off. Both incidents trivial in the grand scheme of things. Grogic of hamilton booked and has continued to foul, yet somehow escapes being sent off. Perhaps the closed shop referee gang dont like to be criticised have taken the huff after burrows comments re the caley sending off

Refs will give some leniency for competing for the ball but stuff like kicking it away and trips are going to get pulled up. 

Long has been booked four times for dissent since December. He's a clown. 

• Like 1

Weirdly in some respects, I thought we played better with 10 than 11. Having two forwards quite  central (once Aarons got a bollocking from Watt and got closer to him) seemed to cause them problems. I would say they probably had more chances but we had slightly better chances. 

Given the situation thought Watt (and McIver, his replacement) did well. Thought Donnelly was OK at right back, given Gallagher was clearly nowhere near fit, Donnelly was probably the pick of the back four. Man of the match though was clearly O'Hara. Seemed always to be the one snuffing out any danger...

Sadly I am starting to agree w Steelboy, I liked Long and wanted him to do well but he is a petulant cunt, always gurning at his teammates and if it's true today he tried to block the keeper from kicking the ball out and then 5 seconds later went charging in (both while already on a yellow) he can chase himself.