Game 28: Hamilton Accies (A) 22nd February 2020

Andy_P

7 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Those hounding him out the door are wild, the second is probably a booking but I don't think there much in it, He tries to win back possession and is a bit late, it's not as though he has absolutely flew in to the challenge at any great pace or anything. Maybe a silly tackle to make in the grand scheme of things but you seem them go unpunished multiple times in a game.

The boy Hunt's tackle on Aarons has went relatively unmentioned, that is a wild challenge, a sending off every day of the week, late, reckless, our of control, at speed, doesn't win the ball, anything else?

Yep, I think the reaction is a bit over the top. I’m more worried about his improvement rather than his disciplinary record. He has a lot to do to get his move down south.

10 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

Those hounding him out the door are wild, the second is probably a booking but I don't think there much in it, He tries to win back possession and is a bit late, it's not as though he has absolutely flew in to the challenge at any great pace or anything. Maybe a silly tackle to make in the grand scheme of things but you seem them go unpunished multiple times in a game.

The boy Hunt's tackle on Aarons has went relatively unmentioned, that is a wild challenge, a sending off every day of the week, late, reckless, our of control, at speed, doesn't win the ball, anything else?

Agree with most of that. Thought he was late on the second tackle so was a yellow imho but not the worst tackle you will ever see.

I dont remember being that infuriated with Hunts tackle at the game but when you see it on tv its an absolute shocker. I was more angry with the ones on Campbell and Tait which seemed to escape the BBC highlights.....